CHAPTER 7: Sleep over (Part II)

Jennies POV

After that awkward moment in the library, Rosé kept asking why Lisa and I were holding hands. I tried explaining what happened but she won't buy it. Until I grew tired of explaining and let her tease me more and more.

We are currently inside the kitchen preparing for snacks. We decided to watch movies first since it is still hot outside.

"You look good together." I was drinking lemon juice when Rosé spoke. She's putting some snacks in a bowl.

"Who?" I drink my juice again.

"You and Lisa. I realize you look good together when we saw you in the library holding hands."

"Pffft!" I literally spit my juice on her face after her statement. What is she talking about!

"Yaaaaah! Bitch you are so gross! Ugh!" she grab the paper towel and wipe her face.

"Its your fault! You should have not say silly things! What were you thinking!" I put down my glass in the sink and wash it. This girl is crazy.

"What? I'm just saying what I think it is. And when I say you two look good together, you look good together." I face her then lean on the sink then crossed my arms.

"Chaeng, you're being ridiculous, you know its not right. Asides, I have Kai."

"How long have he been courting you?" Rosé asked while eating some popcorns.

"Three years, I guess." I answered her. I know its too long but I just can't say yes to him.

"Are you planning on answering him?" I don't know but I just looked at Rosé and sighed. I walk pass her to grab another juice.

"Lets not talk about it Chaeng, I'm not ready to answer that."

"You see my dear friend, he's been courting you for three years already, three.fucking.years bitch. If you are really planning on being with him together, you should have answer him in the first place. But its already fucking three years and you are not still ready to answer that? Come on Jennie, don't be so stupid. I've been telling you to stop him already." She is right, Chaeng was right. I know deep inside that I don't have feelings for him, but I didn't do anything to make him stop.

"I know Chaeng, its just he's been waiting for too long, don't you think he deserve a yes from me?"

"You wanted to say yes because he is waiting for you that long? That's bullshit Jennie. You cannot do that. You wanted to say yes, be with him without you having any feelings for him? That is not right girl. Totally not right. I know you stopped him from the very beginning, I now you told him you can only offer friends with him, its his choice to stay and pursue what he is doing now. I am telling you girl, you better stop him now. Let your heart decide." Aside from having a twin, I am aslo thankful for having a best friend like Rosé, she knows everything about me. She knows what I am thinking. And she's right. Absolutely right.

"I'll talk to him Chaeng. Thank you."

"Good girl, now lets go I'm hungry." Geez she's hungry again?

"I'm just curious, how can I know if it's the one?" I asked, I've never been in love. With Kai? I know its not love.

"I don't know, maybe you will know it when you know it. Feel it when you feel it." I looked up at Rosé and I saw her smiling and looking at.. where is she looking? I squint my eyes at her, trying to asses her.

"What?" she looked at me. What are you hiding from me Rosé.

"You seem familiar with the feeling. Have you been in love? Or are you in love?" come on bitch.