CHAPTER 5: Limario

Jennies' POV

We sat on our usual table at lunch. They talked a lot of things and being the less spoken person, I was just listening and laughing whenever they will hit jokes. Lisa and my friends get along pretty well. She was not shy to laugh hard whenever Seul with throw some nonsense, she's amused on how much Rosé can eat, after eating the food on her plate she is now trying to take mine. Geez Foodsé. Lisa attentively listen to all the stories my friends are saying and she look really fascinated with it. I tried to recall where I saw her. I'm really sure I saw her somewhere, I can feel it. I was looking at her eyes, those doe eyes. I remember it. Her nose and lips. Her smile. I knew it, I just don't know where.

Ugh Jennie think. This is giving me a headache. Then she look at me. She is really beautiful. I've never seen such beauty as hers. But I'm more beautiful don't fight it.

"Is something wrong Jennie?" I heard Lisa say but I was busy looking at her lips. Those plump lips, I bet it is soft. Is it soft? Why am I thinking if it is soft. Gosh Jennie! What are you thinking? But I bet it is soft. It suits her, especially when she smiles. And her bangs, bitch it's so cute.

"Jennie". And those cheeks gaad I want to pinch them. Did I say she's cute also? Oh she is cute by the way. And her

"JENNIE!" I was startled when Wendy shout.

"Why are you shouting?" I look back at Lisa at she's giggling while looking down on her food. Why is she giggling?

"We've been calling you nonstop Jennie." Momo said. I stare at her with confusion written on my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't heard." I continued eating my food.

"Because you are busy checking on someone." Wendy said. Finally Lisa look at me again while biting her fork. Aw cuute. Then I snap.

"No I'm not." I deny. Yes I am.

"Oh yes you do bitch, you've been staring at Lisa the whole time. It's like you are gonna eat her or something." Rosé said then grab my salad bowl.

I grab my salad bowl again. I stare at her that much? "I am not. And will you please stop eating my food?"

"But you haven't eaten anything yet, look your food it's now cold. Don't waste food. Now give me that. And Lisa is asking you something." I look back again at Lisa who's now drinking her juice.

"Oh I was just asking if there is something wrong. You've been staring at me quite long." She closed then her bottled juice.

"I.. aah- I'm not staring." Shit this is embarrassing. "I was just, ahm, thinking." I feel hot, can someone please turn the aircon on?

"And what were you thinking?" Momo asked smirking like an idiot. They're all staring at me waiting for my answer, Lisa is now raising her eyebrows maybe curious also.

Come on Jennie, ask her.

You want to ask her out? That fast? Are you gay?

No I am not! I'm just gonna ask her if we met before. Will you stop?

Oh, ok. If you say so. Now ask her.

Okay.

Now you're listening ke ke.

Will you shut the fuck up? Gosh this stupid inner self is getting into my nerves lately. Ok here it is.

"Where.. did you come from again you say?" that wasn't so hard, wasn't it?

"I am from Thailand. Why?"

"Have we.. ahm"

"Hug?" Wendy ask. I glared at her.