CHAPTER 26: New Beginning

WARNING: Contains matured content. Read at your own risk. If you are not comfortable please feel free to skip the chapter. Thank you.

Jennies POV

I was awoken by the sun rays hitting my face. My nose scrunch up and pulled a blanket due to coldness. Wait. I lifted the blanket only to see me naked.

"Oh God!" I sat up abruptly only to regret it when I felt the pain in between my legs. Then memories came flashing in my mind. The game, the kiss, my confession, our make love. Jisoos I have given my virginity to the woman I love. I felt good, and happy. But where is Lisa?

My head snap on the door when I heard screams outside. I tried to get up and pick up my clothes from last night. Gosh it really hurts, but I am smiling like an idiot.

"Shit." I saw the bed sheet with blood stains. Lisa and I make love not just once, I lost count to be exact, for a first timer like me, it's a surprise that I manage to have multiple orgasms. Gaad I'm really crazy over her.

The shouting outside awaken me from my day dreaming, I immediately pulled out the sheets and keep it inside the drawer. I tried fixing myself first before stepping out of the room. My friend are occupied, all busy with their phones talking to someone.

"What happened?" I speak, their heads turn immediately on me. Rosé and Jisoo approaches me.

"Where the hell have you been? We've been looking for you everywhere Jennie!" Jisoo exclaimed, worry is visible on her face.

"I just sleep here." I said pointing at the room.

"So all this time, you are just sleeping while we're panicking here, and thought that we lost you?" I nodded at them, they slam their selves on the couch.

"Do you know what time is it?" Rosé ask and I shook my head.

"It's half past 1 in the afternoon Jennie. We missed our flight!" I slept that much?? Lisa must have really tired the most out of me.

"Oh." was all that I can say.

"We all thought that you and Lisa had a fight that's why she left, and then you are missing." Irene said.

"Lisa is gone? Where is she?"

"She left first, she said she needed to." Is it because of what happened to us last night? I immediately walk towards our room only to feel another pain in between my legs that stop me from walking and hold the chair beside me.

"Jenduek what's wrong? Are you alright?" Jisoo and Rosé run towards my direction. I just smiled at them.

"I'm fine unnie, I promise." I passed them and proceeded to my phone. Then check the messages. I was happy to see Lisa's message but at the same time nervous. What if she stay away from me? even though scared of what will be her message, I still open it.

From: Lili the Tall Creature

Hi, my apologies for leaving so soon. My father called asking for my presence immediately back in New Zealand, so Selena and I have to go back first. I didn't bother to wake you up, you are sleeping soundly and I don't want to disturb it.

By the way, how are you? I hope you are ok from last night.

My worries are replaced by relief. I thought she'll avoid me after what happened. But first I change her name on my phone.

To: My Lili ❤️

We missed our plane, too bad. And yes that is because of me, I kinda over slept and they were all panicking outside the room. They thought I was lost and that we fight that's why you have to leave first.