CHAPTER 23: A Day Well Spent

Jennies POV

I woke up feeling so energized. Well don't ask me, you all know what happened. It's kinda frustrating but also funny. My lips automatically formed a smile whenever I recall last night's happenings.

"Someone is in a good mood." Wendy greeted me.

"Good morning too Wendy." I smiled and make my way on the coffee maker and made some. Lisa walk in, feeling a little good also.

"Well I guess everyone is in a good mood."

"Good morning Wendy." Lisa greeted and then smiled at me.

"Want some coffee?" I offered.

"I would love to." She smiled back at me. I made her a cup of coffee and hand it to her. I sat in front of her.

"There are so many ants running, I should get out here." Wendy walk out of the kitchen. Lisa and I laugh at her.

Everyone is ready to start our activities, we go down first to have some breakfast in a café. We made sure that we ate a lot for today's activities. At 8am we hit the road to go to the nearest surfing area. Our first activity will be surfing, its Irene suggestion. Lisa and I are walking side by side talking how excited we both are when that leach called again.

"Lisa, can you please help me with these?" Selena was facing our back with her surfing attire. Lisa was about to walk but I stop her. I approach Selena and zip the zipper.

"There, anything else?" Selena rolled her eyes at me. "You're welcome." I walk back to Lisa and pulled her near the boat.

"What was that?" I look at her like I did nothing.

"What? Come on lets go." As soon as we are all on the boat, the surfer teach us some basics, the safety precautions and some techniques. I help Lisa on tying her hair. Our friends look at us, giving us teasing looks.

After 10 minute of discussion, each one of us jumped on the water. The area was filled with laughter's and teasing. We tried surfing, for some, this will be a hard activity, but for me it is easy. I easily made my first surf, I am a fast learner, so things like this is not as hard as it is. Well as for my sister, she is just sitting on the board. I face palmed myself haha. Rosé is teasing her and she kept on glaring at her. This two are really cute.

A couple of surf and I rest on my board just sitting, when I saw Lisa surfing freely like a pro. Everyone was cheering for her and I can't help but smile. My Lili is really talented. But my smile turned into frown when I saw Selena behind her also surfing just as well as Lisa. They are happily surfing and when Selena stumble, she pulled Lisa that cause her also to fall on the water. Selena climbed on Lisa's back and they laugh out loud which irritates me more. The bitch looked at me and smirked which cause me to cross my arms and raise my eyebrow at her. But the bitch just ignores me and go back to laughing with Lisa.

"I think someone will be drowned later." Rosé who is now beside me sitting on her board also spoke.

"I definitely think so too Rosé." Jisoo, whose lying her stomach flat on the board replied.

"Jacob and Lisa look good together. But I think Lisa and Selena look better." Jisoo teased, I throw her a glare and she just giggle.

"Are you letting this Wifey?" Rosé ask. I look back at the two whose back to surfing now.

"No fucking way." I swim back to our boat and dried myself. I gotta think of a plan. I cannot let Selena get all of Lisa's attention. I have to make my move too.

.

.

.

.