CHAPTER 49: Sofa it is

Lisa's POV

I've been with Jennie for the past 2 days here in in New Zealand. She happily informed her family back in Korea that she is with. I expect them to be mad at me, but it turns out they are not. They were so happy to see me, they wanted me too back in Korea.

I got the chance to talk and video Carlisle who is now in Zimbabwe, on a medical mission. We both cried during the call, its so funny but at the same time emotional. I really miss my old man. He said he will be back as soon as he finish her job there.

Well for Jennie and I, I could say that we are happy. Well, most of the time. If she is on the mood. Most of the time she is so angry with me. Like throwing glares all the time. Doesn't her eyes get tired of glaring?

Like the other day, we decided to visit again the places we use to visit. We are sitting on a table near the glass window panel, she is reading a book and I was busy taking pictures of her. She really is an art. The best work of art. She is used to it anyways, and would complement herself on the photos, I mean hello? I took the photo.

Minutes later, the waitress approached carrying our food. I felt Jennie put down her book and thanked the waitress.

"Let me know if you need anything." I heard the girl said. I was looking on my camera's view finder when I turned to the girl. She welcomed me with a smile and I captured it.

"Nice." I said while looking at the camera screen. Suddenly, I felt my body shiver, like someone is staring and killing me inside. I felt cold. Is it snowing? But its summer. And when I looked up I saw my baby cat glaring her beautiful feline eyes at me. I smiled awkwardly to her and mouthed thanks to the girl before leaving and holding my hand. I looked back at Jennie and now she is crossing her arms, and really glaring at me.

Why is Nini glaring at me? Huhu

"Lisa." Her voice held so much authority. Like I am going to be sentenced to death. Oh God, I don't wanna die yet!

"Y-yes?" I stuttered while trying to find the courage looking on her mad face.

"You.are.sleeping.on.the.sofa." she said sternly and started eating her food.

"But Nini! What did I do?" she looked up at me again this time slamming her utensils on the table. I didn't have any choice but to purse my lips and nod at her.

Somebody call 911. Huhu.

There are times that she is so clingy, like super clingy she don't want to let me go. And will flirt to me, which I like, of course.

One time, I was cooking our lunch, we decided to stay here in my penthouse, said she misses the view here. We just had our morning sex, on the bed, and then followed by the bathroom, then to the couch on the living room. We just can't keep our hands to our self. We don't get tired eating each other. I won't get tired of her. And every time, Jennie gets a little aggressive, she loves to be on top, maneuvering, but there are times she wanted to be the submissive one.

So I was saying, I am cooking lunch. I was only wearing a sports bra and a pajamas without anything underneath. My boss baby is ushering me to cook something so I didn't get a chance to get new underwear. I am cooking some dish Chahee taught me back in Switzerland. Of course I didn't tell her it was her dish, she might let me sleep again on the couch and I love my dear life now. I am afraid she will throw me outside the building just because I mention another name.

She is so fucking hot when mad and jealous. But again, I love my life hahah so I tried zipping my mouth.

I was about to finish my cooking when I felt her arm snake around my waist, holding my tummy and pinning her chin on my shoulder. She is wearing my white long sleeves without her undergarments again. God she is hotter than Anasthasia Steele.