CHAPTER 8: Bad Ass Jennie

Jennies POV

They all jumped on the pool, screaming, yelling, laughing and teasing each other. And me? I was here sitting on a bench thinking if I should join them, or should I swim with robe. That's an insane idea. I gulp. I was holding the robe tie when I saw unnie setting up the bbq griller, so I decided to help her first. She noticed my presence and instantly smiled at me.

"Jennie, why don't you join them?" she asked while placing charcoal on the griller.

"Maybe later unnie." I put the marinated pork on a plate, cut some fruits and prepare some juice. "Should I swim with robe?" I asked unnie out of nowhere.

"What?? Haha what are you thinking Jennie, who swims with robe. That's ridiculous haha."

"Yeah uh right. Ha-ha" I laugh nervously. Jisoo looked at me with serious face.

"What's wrong Jen? Why so shy now? The last time I remember you were this so called Ms. Confident when it comes to your body. What happened? Do you have scars now?" she walk closer to me and check my body.

"Nothing's wrong unnie, its just. i.." I don't know what to say to unnie, then I heard Lisa laughing at my friends craziness, I look at her direction. Why are you making me feel this way Lisa. Jisoo look at where I am looking at.

"Lisa? You are shy because of her?"

"Unnie, I uh.. I don't know. She's making me feel this weird feeling suddenly I lost all of my confidence." I sighed in frustration, i tied my hair in a messy bun to divert my attention to unnie. When I look up on her she's smiling weirdly.

"Are you mad unnie?"

"No, why would I be, in fact I would be glad if you like Lisa than Kai."

"Unnie please-" I was cut off when Lisa showed beside Jisoo.

"Hey Turtle Rabbit, let me handle that, I know how to grill. You go there and have fun with them." She grab the skewer from unnies hand and started placing the meats on the grill rack.

"I will leave you two here." Jisoo hold my shoulder and then smiled at me then walk passed by. I open my mouth to object but no words came out of it. My knees are trembling for the reason that I don't even know. I started to fidget my robe knot then looked at my toes.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa spoke.

"Huh?" I looked up at her. My ears turned deaf.

"I said, what are you still doing here. You should join them." She said while mouthing our friends at the pool. I look at them screaming and playing.

"Jennie come here! Show us your sexy damn ass!" Rosé shout, she never really failed to embarrass me. I face palm.

"Right Jenduek! Show us what you got come on don't be shy!" jisoo added then all of them laugh. I turn my back at them then started to blush. Seriously they don't have to say it out loud.

"Hey Jen, look at me." No no Lisa. The more I look at you the more I feel insecure about my body. Suddenly I felt Lisa's hand lift my chin and made me look at her.

"Jennie, you are beautiful, if you wanted to be reminded. Trust me, you are." I blushed at her statement. Why does she make me this insecure and at the same time making me more full of myself. She look into my eyes and all I can see was eyes full of admiration.

Suddenly she hold my shoulder and turned my body facing the other way. She push me towards the side pool.

"Lisa I-"

"Jennie, you're fine, you are beautiful. Trust me. Now give me your robe." She hold the neckline of my robe, still in my back, I looked at her and she's also looking at me while smiling. And somehow it boost my confidence, I smiled at her then turn my body to face her. She still looking directly into me then eyed my robe knot signaling to remove it.