CHAPTER 10: Do I?

Jennies POV

College week is fast approaching, and everyone was busy in their respecting clubs, even Rosé and I talk and hang out less for almost a week now. She joined the glee club and busy for their performance on the event same as my twin and Seulgi. Wendy, Momo and I joined the Dance club and apparently we were always together from practices and other stuffs. And as for Lisa? I haven't seen her for a week. Not even her shadow. She is part of the photography club and I think they are loaded with things to do too.

Do you miss her?

I don't know should I?

But you're looking for her.

I am not looking for her, she is my friend, my classmate and we pretty much gone close also to each other.

But still miss her.

Ugh can you please stop messing with my head!

I have to admit, I'm looking for her, all the time, does it mean I'm missing her? I'm confused, what does it feel? Is it like how I miss my parent's?

"Hey Jen let's go." Wendy called, we are on our way to the auditorium for the last briefing on college week. The Glee club will perform on the last day same as for the dance club. But I am asked to do a solo performance as requested by the head of the dance club. She told me I got potential. Maybe I should really join Blackpink. Then I remembered Lisa. I sighed. The photography club was not here aside from one representative. They were asked to document everything on the college week. I sighed again not being able to see Lisa here.

We are now here inside the practice room, we just finished practicing our group dance. I was lying on the floor when Momo speak.

"I heard the photography club was a mess. The head of the club back out because of too much exhaustion. They've been asked to document everything, as in everything." She said while emphasizing the word everything. I sighed.

"Jennie, you've been sighing the whole time, are you ok?" Wendy asked.

"I'm fine guys, I'm just a little tired." Yeah I'm tired, this college week thing is giving me a hard time I guess.

"Lisa is in the photography club right?" Momo nodded.

"I hope she's fine. We haven't seen her for days."

"You mean a week." I stand up after saying that. Suddenly I feel irritated.

"Oohh, someone is missing Lisa." They all stood up and followed me towards the door. And before I could open it, it swung open revealing my best friend and sister together with the psycho major.

"Whats up bitchesss!!" Rosé shout, I shake my head in disbelief but smiled, after days of being away from her seems a little odd, a world without the noisy Rosé. I smiled from the thought.

"Who's up for lunch?" we happily walked towards the canteen, we ordered our lunch and sat on our usual table. We're just talking and sharing how tired we are from this event, and tomorrow will be the start of it. They were pretty occupied but I am not. I feel somehow.. incomplete. And I don't know why.

"Ahm guys." I can't help but to open my mouth I have to ask them, I have to unload this burden I am feeling in my heart which I don't know the real reason. They all look at me, waiting for me to speak but I don't know where I'm gonna start.

"Jen, are you alright?" this time Jisoo sit beside me and rub my back.

"She's a little occupied on our dance practice a while ago. She kept on sighing." Jisoo looked at me worriedly.