CHAPTER 47: Reconcile

WARNING: Contains matured content. Read at your own risk. If you feel uncomfortable please feel free to skip the chapter. Anyways, enjoy!

Jennie's POV

The house is filled with giggles. I can't believe this. I am holding the woman of my life now.

"Oh God stop it Lisa!" My giggles turned into laughters with correspond to her. Seconds later, it turned to moans and groans with sloppy sound of kisses. We both manage to climb upstairs without breaking our kiss. I struggle opening my door backwards while Lisa keep on sucking every part of my body that she can. Once door is open, she lift me, her arms supporting my butt. I wrap my arms around her neck and tangle my fingers on her hair. Our tongues fighting for dominance, but I gave in. I feel weak because of her kisses. And so I let her explore and taste everything in me.

Her hands roam around my back, slowly torturing every nerve in my body. And then went down on my ass, claiming what is totally hers. She massage both of it and a moan escape from my mouth.

I felt my back touched the wooden door of my room. Her member touching my still cloth core, already hard. And in an instant my core pull out wetness that I've never felt after 4 years. I am longing for this for years, there were times I tried pleasuring myself, just thinking of her. But it wasn't as good as this. Her lips actually touching mine, her hands in me, and her member rubbing against mine.

Moans keep escaping out of my mouth. I don't think I can handle more of her teasing.

"Lisa.." I arch my back her hands supporting, as soon as her lips run down on my neck. She still remembers my sweet spot, and like a hungry animal, she sank her teeth on it. "Ugh.. hmm.." I felt her move and seconds later my back touches the soft mattress of my bed with her stumbling. A giggle both escape on our lips.

She was above me, supporting herself with her elbows. I stare at her beautiful face, memorizing every bit of it. After four years, nothing changes except from her blonde hair that is now jet black. My hands caressing her still fluffy cheeks. Eyes staring at her brown doe eyes that look lively as ever. And her lips.. I pull her nape and slam my lips on her. Oh how I miss this. I was longing for this. Four years is a torture and I am not letting go of her. She pull from the kiss and stare back at me. Her palms touches my cheeks, rubbing her thumb on it.

"You are so beautiful Jennie." This will be the thousand time I heard it, but every time the word comes out of her, my heart would always skip a beat, a pink tint flushes on my cheeks. "I love you so much." And I smiled.

"I love you too Lisa. Please don't ever leave me again." A tear fell on my cheek, I just can't bear loosing her again. It will kill me. She smiled at me, and kissed my forehead.

"I promise I won't." And she started kissing me again, touching every part of my body. Her fingers started to unzip the back of my dress and I arc my back so she can access it easily. Once out of the way, she unhook my bra and started sucking one of my mounds like a hungry baby that is eager for milk. She massages the other breast and give the same attention to both. Once she's satisfied, her lips started roaming on my stomach, placing sweet and soft kisses just below my belly button. Her fingers run from the tip of my toe up to my knee down to the inside of my thigh. My hips buckled as soon as I felt her hand over my cloth wet core that is aching for her touch. My eyes probably roll from the back of my head from the sensation I am feeling.

She places another teasing kiss on my thighs while her eyes are directly looking into mine until she reach the place I've been dying to be touch. She suck in a breathe and a grin on her face can be seen.

"So sweet, and so ready." I curse when I felt her warm breath touches my skin and then she pull off my underwear using her teeth. I watch her every move until her lips started brushing on my sex. Obviously teasing, kissing and then smelling. Its kinda embarrassing but I feel a lot more frustrated on what she is doing.