CHAPTER 9: Memories and Cherries

(Note: I change Marco's name to Carlisle to match René's name. I'm a twilight fan k eke)

Jennies POV

"Ugh, my head hurts!" I heard Jisoo grunting walking downstairs and holding her head. I am currently at the kitchen drinking my milk and eating bread.

"Good morning Unnie, here drink this to ease up the pain." I handed her a cup of milk also. She settled herself in front of me and rest her hand on the table.

"Thanks Jenduek, by the way, where are they? I was left alone the room." She said while sipping her milk.

"They left this morning unnie. They didn't bother to wake you up." She looked up at her phone and check the time.

"Damn its already 1pm? I must be really drunk last night." I chuckled remembering what she did last night.

"You are unnie." She drink all her milk and brought her head back on the table. Nanay Lordes came with flowers, she replaced the flowers on the vase.

"Good morning Jisoo, you woke up late, that's new." Jisoo unnie only hum in response, her head must be really aching, I laugh at her, only live once huh.

"It's so nice that you ladies are bringing friends here. Especially with Lisa." Unnie get up from her last position upon hearing nanay but immediately regretted it and hold her head.

"You know Lisa, nanay, wait, when did you came back?" I nodded at her.

"You knew?" she looked at me. "Just last night, also they came back just last night too." Unnie look back again to nanay.

"How did you know her nanay?" then nanay face us and sit also on our opposite direction.

"When your mom was rushed to the hospital because she was about to give birth to both of you, there are also two ladies who are about to give birth that time. So in short, there are three ladies lying on a stretcher." Unnie positioned herself comfortably on the chair and I continued eating my bread.

"I was the only one with your mom that time, and because they are three that time, the doctor can't decide which one to assist first, there is only one resident doctor that time because it's the middle of the night. The nurses are panicking which one to be put first. Its pretty messy that time, but the pregnant ladies are laughing at the situation so the medical staff can't focus because they are also laughing." Nanay started to laugh also while remembering the event. We also laugh imagining the situation.

"Then the three preggys decided to deliver all together in one room, they doctor agreed since she also don't have any choice since she is the only one who can help them, but there are nurses assisting them."

"That's so cool nanay haha I can imagine them!" Jisoo reacted, its actually funny the three of them gave birth at the same time.

"And so after hours of delivering, mom gave birth first to the two of you then Cecile, and then your Aunt René all are baby girls."

"Aunt René? So they actually have a daughter? Why I haven't know of that?" Jisoo asked, I was also thinking the same thing last night. But who? Is it Lisa or the other girl.

"Nanay, I thought Uncle Carlisle is not capable of having a child?" I asked, jisoo looked at me then back to nanay.

"Oh he is, after your mother gave birth, they were transferred also in the same room. That is how their friendship started. They became best friends indeed. And since your Uncle Carlisle is a close friend of your father, he attended your christening, of course the 4 of you was christened that time, that's how René and Carlisle met and the rest was history."