CHAPTER 15: The Photoshoot

Jennies POV

After Lisa drop me off on our house, and Jisoo knew that we are the only one who hang out, she won't stop bugging me to give her some details of our so called date. Until the next day, she will just barge in inside my room and will ask another questions again, over and over until the end of the day. Why do I have a sister like her?

It was Monday today, I was walking on a hallway when I heard someone playing the piano, my favorite River Flows in You by Yiruma and later on I found myself walking towards the sound and ended up in a room, which is the music room. Its door is slightly open so I peak inside, there I saw a familiar blonde figure sitting in front of the piano keys and playing.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?" Lisa looked up at my direction, I step inside the room and walk closer to her.

"I was just hanging around, how about you? What brought you here?"

"I was walking down the hall when I heard someone playing the piano, so I take a look. I didn't know you could play." This girl is really talented.

"Oh its not much, I just know some basic."

"Bitch that River Flows in you by Yiruma, that's not basic." then I saw scattered photos above the piano. I pick up some and check every one of it.

"Wow, these are really good pictures, is this yours?" she nodded shyly.

"Lisa these are actually great. Wow. Are these all strangers?" the photos almost consist of random faces. And some are places.

"Erm, yeah. I like taking candid pictures, its just so pure and real. That's why most of them are strangers." I was just saying wow the whole time, she's really talented.

"Do you play?" I look at her. "I mean do you play any instruments?"

"Oh ahm, the guitar. I can play basic guitar chords." Lisa stood up and went to the guitar stand and took the guitar and walk back beside me. She pulled another chair.

"Play some." She handed the guitar to me and I gave her a 'seriously' look and she gave me that 'yeah seriously' look too. This girl really, aish. She went back on her sit and cross her legs waiting for me to play the guitar.

"Ok, here it is."

(Best Part by Daniel Caesar /Jennie's Version)

I started plucking the chords and take a breather in before I start.

You don't know babe

When you hold me

And kiss me slowly

It's the sweetest thing

And it wont change

If I have you my way

You don't know that

You are

Then I look up at her, she was smiling while watching me.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning

You're the sunshine that I need when its pouring

Won't you give yourself to me

Give it all, oh

I just wanne see

I just wanna see how, beautiful you are

You know that I see it