CHAPTER 42: Louis Kim-Manoban

Jennie's POV

"So where'd you wanna go? Do you want to go to the ice cream shop? How about the mall?" Min Ho asked.

Lee Min Ho, he is one of my fathers trusted worker. He is also the one who helped me with the company to know everything. From the basics to the advance. He was there for me through bad times and good times. For four years, he's been patiently waiting and courting me. For four years, he is waiting for me to fall on love again. But I don't think I will be ready to fall for someone else. It's still belongs to her.

"Louise Kim?" Min Ho called, asking my son. My kid look up from his math book and stare back at Min ho.

"Ahm, technically its Louis Kim Manoban, Daddy Min ho." I look back at my son at the back seat now reading again his book. I smiled at the thought, he never forgets to brought up his real surname. And he is right, he is a Manoban, a Manoban by blood.

Flashback~

"How's work hubby?" Rosé and I are inside the coffee shop near in our respective work. She works on her family business too managing and carrying all the stress. Once in a while we both find time to eat outside, just to relieve our stress from work. And I work as a production officer of one of our business.

After all the mourning and burying myself into darkness, I push myself to get up and out of the world. My family is pretty happy about my decision. I manage to pursue my father to work on one of her business but on a lower level. I wanted to know every single thing about it if I'll be managing it someday.

"Oh you know, same old same old. The people don't treat me as a heiress, thanks to them I can work easily. They were pretty handful to me." I replied munching the burger we ordered. Lately I am craving for fatty foods and fast foods. Rosé looked at me with slight disgust. I just gave her a 'what' look.

"Ugh, I wish I could go back to college, you know, just being happy with our friends and roaming and messing around." She said while leaning on her chair, playing the spoon of yogurt on her lips. I look at her and smiled sadly.

"Yeah, that'll be great." I replied while looking outside. She must have notice the sudden change of mood and instantly change the topic. I wish I could really turn back time, I'd still with her, probably laughing and telling how much I love her.

"By the way, tell me about that Min Ho. I saw you guys went in a restaurant the other day. Are you guys like a thing?" She asked, sipping through her juice.

"He is nice to be honest. And no, we are not a thing. He is just helping me with work stuff." I answered truthfully and then munching the burger again.

"Really, in a restau, you know you could just work in the office right?" She replied with doubt. I place the burger back on the plate and wipe my lips.

"Ok, look. Min ho and I are not dating. And right now I don't want to be involve with anything that deals with emotions. I can't just you know.." i sighed. "I still love her, wherever she is I love her and will always do." I answered. A tear fell on my cheeks. Rosé place her hand on top of mine, mouthing sorry and it will be alright. I just smiled at her, reassuring that I am fine. Well not totally fine. I still sleep with my bear she gave me. I didn't change the pillow case that she used the last time I saw her. It's ridiculous, I know. But that is the only way to be close to her. But I am coping. At least.

Minutes later we finished eating. Rosé insisted on paying the bills. We walk hand in hand back to our works, chatting non stop about stuff. On our way back I saw an ice cream stall and pull her to purchase one.