CHAPTER 28: Grad Ball

Jennies POV

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months.

Its been one month and a half since Lisa ran off. Not a single strand of her hair can be seen. I miss her. Everything about her. Her presence alone can make my sanity go insane.

My friends are worried, not just for Lisa, but for me also. The chair that she left is occupied by me. It made me feel that she is close to me. I hate hanging out with my friends, because every time that we do, it made me miss her more. I miss how she laugh with them, her laughter that radiates positive energy to every one. How she bicker with my sister and tease Rosé with her puffy cheeks when eating. I miss when she clings into me like her life depends on it without care of the eyes looking at us teasingly. I miss how she fell asleep after a tiring project at home at we would just curl up on bed and cuddle. The way she kisses me and hugs me which brings comfort and safety that only her can give. I miss you Lisa. Where are you?

A tear escape from my eyes, the silence under this cherry tree makes me want to cry more. I can still recall how she always surprise me here, how I did not notice her presence whenever I wanted to be here. She's like a spy, just like her dream. I want my Lili back.

Its one in the afternoon, I am heading to the admin office, the usual, ask the registrar about Lisa. If she had pull off her records too just what like Selena did. As I open the door, a couple of staffs welcome me gathered around a man facing my back. My eyes look for a certain person named Ms. Bella Swan, the staff who holds the records of students in the whole school. There I saw her talking to a man with a black suite. When Ms. Swan notice my presence, she smiled and called for me.

"Ms. Kim, what brought you here? The usual?" She asked. The man she's talking with turn around and face me.

"Jennie, sweetie. It's good to see you." Uncle Carlisle welcomed me with a warm hug and a smile.

"Hi Uncle, its good to see you too." I smile back and turn my attention again to Ms. Swan.

"Any changes Ms.?" I asked. Uncle wrap her arm around my shoulder, and mine on his waist. We are both facing Ms. Swan. Every one knows my relationship with Uncle, so they are not confuse with us.

"Well there is one sweetie." My face lit up from what she said. Whether its a bad thing or not, at least I got some.

"Well, her mother called us yesterday, and she said Lisa will be attending the Graduation ball next weekend. And she will be taking special exams for all the subjects that she missed." My inner self is rejoicing, I will finally be able to her again after those weeks. I can finally be happy again with her.

"Did she tell any reason why'd she left?" I ask. Ms. Swan look at me feeling sorry.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but nothing." I nod.

"That's alright Ms. Thank you very much." Uncle and I walk outside the office still clinging to each other. He is like a father to me too.

"So, who is this Lisa you are looking for?" I look up at him and smile. A genuine smile that showed up again after a month.

"Looks like someone special to you." He answered his question. She's more than special. She's the one that I love.

"Indeed Uncle, indeed." The smile wont left my face, In less than a week i can finally see her again.

"I am happy for you Jennie, that look reminds me of the days that I look at your Aunt René. So in love." I just listen to him while he is talking.

"Well, I got to go sweetie. I am a very busy person. Hahaha!" Gosh that laugh, reminds me of dad. I miss him.

"Take care Uncle, I'll see you soon." He kiss my head before walking away, but just a few steps, she turn to face me again.