CHAPTER 1: The Kims'

Jennie's POV

"Jennieyaah~ !" I was woken up by my yelling sister.

"Jenduek wake up, we are sooo late for class." That's my sister Jisoo. Actually we are twins, she's older by 10 seconds, that's what our mom told us. We maybe twins, but we pretty much differ in many things. Like she is so, I mean so so noisy and tend to be so open to so many things, she's really approachable that is why she is crowned as the most friendly and amicable person last year in our junior prom. She loves sleeping and playing online games and called it her super powers because no one can do that for the whole effin day, only her. I mean who sleeps and play games for the whole day? That's sick. And her love for chicken is way over the top, she can eat chicken all day, all night, all week, all month, or maybe whole year and that can't be stop. Even our mother grew tired of reminding her to stop eating too much chicken. She's taking BS Psychology because, according to her she loves reading people.

I glance at my clock on my bedside table and the sooner it sink in to my lazy mind, I immediately call my annoying sister.

"Jisoos Kim. Yaaaaaaah!! Unnie! It's still 5 in the morning, my class is at 9. What the hell is wrong with you!" she is so annoying and love teasing me so much, but i love her so. I cannot ask for more, we may differ in a lot of things, but we always got each other's back every time and she's very supportive. That's what I love her the most.

"oh is that so. Ke ke." She answered while fidgeting her fingers, she wants something. I don't know if most twins are like that, but we have this special connection wherein we can sense if there's something wrong with my twin, or if she is lying or in this case, she wants something. Perks of being twins I guess. I chose to ignore her and face the opposite. There is no way I'm getting up on my bed after waking me up so early.

"Jenduek." She called.

"Jenduekie." I felt my bed move and now she's hugging me from behind.

"What?" I lazily said with my eyes still closed.

"Manduuuuu ~"

"oh my gosh unnie! Stop calling me that we are not kids anymore."

~ Flashback

We are currently here in the dining room taking our dinner with my parents. My 8 yo self was happily eating my favorite dumpling when I notice Jisoo staring at me.

"what? Do you want some?" I ask her and she is still looking at me. She shrugged. I continued eating my dumpling, I can eat this whole day. She's is still looking at me.

"Is there something wrong unnie? Please stop staring its disturbing." Then I place two dumplings inside my mouth with eyes closed, feeling all the flavor from it when I heard my annoying unnie laugh, a lot.

I drag my chopsticks down and give her an annoyed look, shes ruining my moment with my dumpling. "what is wrong with you unnie?!"

She is laughing so hard that she is holding now her tummy. I can't help now but to ask my mom. "Eomma, what's wrong? Why is she laughing?"

But mom just looked at me like she's seen the cutest person in the world. Well, I know that very well. "Nothing honey." Then smiled and pinch my cheek. I shrugged her and rest my back on the chair crossing my arms then ask them annoyingly. "Seriously guys, whats wrong? This is getting into my nerves." I look at mom, then to my dad whos' trying to hide his laughter too and to my crazy sister who won't stop laughing, I wish she choke on her food. Kidding. Suddenly Jisoo reach for my cheeks and pinch them really hard.

"Yaaaah! What is wrong with you! It hurts!"

"Aigoo~ my baby mandu is mad hahaha." Mandu? What is she talking about? Seconds later dad burst out laughing with Jisoo and mom just giggle with them. Seriously, I have a crazy family.