CHAPTER 24: The King

CHAPTER 24

Jennies POV

Love is just a word until someone comes and give you the meaning you can never be aware of. Love is pure, love is priceless, love is something that makes you happy.

The way Jisoo and Rosé look at each other, it conveys everything. Everything they feel about each other. They don't have to talk to express their feelings. Just by looking and every one can tell how happy they are.

And I am super delighted for them. My best friend, and my sister together, I cannot ask for more. It's like hitting two stones. Rosé has been a sister to me ever since. And now that she's with my sister, I could not ask for more.

Yesterday's activities brought us fun, and happiness that I will cherish forever. It tired the hell out of us but definitely bring us so much joy. It is our last day here in this beautiful island. We decided to stay late inside the hotel room, just lying on the ground and everywhere. I am currently sitting on the couch with Lisa browsing for the photos that she took yesterday. And as usual, the photos are so great, it captures everything, how we enjoyed everything yesterday.

"Guys, how about we go bar tonight? I heard there is an outdoor bar close to the hotel. Let's go." Selena suggested.

"Selena, you are not allowed to do so. Remember?" Lisa replied. I look at them exchanging.

"Come on Liz, don't be such a kill joy."

"I'm in. I haven't been in a bar for a while now." Irene said.

"Then I am in too." Of course, because Irene is there. And then everyone agreed on. It's our last day here, and thats the only thing that we haven't tried.

"Selena, mom will be mad if she knew this." Lisa said.

"I won't drink, I promise. Now come on, help me find the perfect suit for later." She grab Lisa's hand but I grab the other.

"Lisa's staying here." I said directly into her eyes. After our confrontation yesterday I told myself I am not going back down from this bitch. And I promise myself not to let go of Lisa for this girl.

"Excuse me?" She raise one eyebrow at me. You do not raise your eyebrows at me bitch.

"You heard me Selena. Can't you see we are doing something?" Our friends just look at us. Lisa look at Selena then on me. Her mouth opening and then closing, can't form a word to say.

"Like what? Looking at those photos? Come on Lisa." She pull Lisa once more but I was stubborn so I pulled her back.

"I said Lisa is staying here. You pick your own suit." I replied. Jisoo and Rosé emerge out of our room. They must have notice the intense stares Selena and I are throwing with each other.

"Whoa, whoa. What's going on?" Jisoo butted in.

"Lisa is going with me so let go." Selena snap my hand that's gripping on Lisa's wrist. My eyes widen, the audacity of this girl. How dare her! I was about to stand up when Lisa shout.

"Enough!" Everyone in the room was startled by her Lisa's voice. "Let's pick your suit." Then she look at me. "I'll be right back Jennie." They went inside Selena's room and close the door.

"Wow, I think i just saw a live drama here." Momo said.

"Just what the hell was that bitch?" Rosé said, sitting beside me.

"That girl is really getting into my nerves Ro. I'm close to strangling her." I glared to no one. I am so pissed about her whole being. Even her shadow makes me pissed.