CHAPTER 2: Friends

Jennie's POV

"What took you so long?" Jisoo asked looking impatient here in our kitchen sitting on the table.

"Will you please get off on my table?" this is my kitchen, since I'm the only one using it.

"Ah technically my twin, this is OUR kitchen, have you forgotten we are living together?" she said while swaying her legs.

"As far as I can remember, you blew off this kitchen the last time you cook, and I have to replace all whats inside here. So this is my kitchen. And if you want to eat, better listen to me. My kitchen, my rules, now shoo." I wave my hand shooing her. She raise her arms showing that she surrendered. "Now what do you want?"

She sit on the stool looking at the ceiling thinking of what to eat. I really love our kitchen, I got all what I need to cook, and even tho we chose to live normal, our parents insist to keep this huge house. Separate bedrooms for both of us and another guest room on the second floor, a library where I can read all day, Jisoos' playroom, and a garden with pool wherein you can relax.

"I want pancakes and bacon. Oh and by the way where is Nanay Lordes and Tatay Jorge? I haven't seen them." Jisoo asked pouring some orange juice in her glass and I was busy preparing for our breakfast.

"Nanay Lordes requested for an off, she said they needed to go back to Philippines for some important matters." They are our Filipino companion here in the house, I can't say they are our worker, we practically grew with them, since we were kids they are the ones taking care of us when are parents are outside working. They're like family to us and like our second parents.

"For how long?" The worried on Jisoos face is now visible. Huh start praying now unnie. I smirk.

"A week or more, she said they needed to fixed things and if it requires more days they'll inform us."

"But.. but who's gonna do the groceries?" Oh don't give me that reason. Say it unnie.

"I can do groceries, and if you are gonna ask, I can also do laundry, well my own laundry. I don't know yours." I smirked.

"But who's gonna clean the house? The mess??" now she's panicking. She knows I don't want a messy house and surroundings.

"Technically, your mess." I point my finger at her. "And apparently, you, will clean your own mess." Jisoo tend to be messy, at all times and too lazy to clean her own mess.

"oh no." Jisoo said while holding her head.

"Oh yes unnie, better start to clean your mess or I will throw you out in this house. I don't care if we are sisters." I warn her. I'm the boss bitch hahahah.

"Huhuh okay boss." I smiled, its funny she is older but I act like one. We started eating, talking about stuffs, school, how we miss our parents and how excited we are to see our old friends. After eating, Jisoo unnie cleaned the dishes, better be or I will let her clean the whole house hahah.

"V will pick us up." I was grabbing my LV back pack and fixing my skirt.

" I was grabbing my LV back pack and fixing my skirt