Six.

I slowly entered the hotel suite trying my best to be as quiet as possible

I slowly entered the hotel suite trying my best to be as quiet as possible. It was 0400 and I was just now returning from the hospital. I didn't mean to stay so long, but I was taking in every moment with Angel. Just staring at him as he slept was enough for me. Charlotte had fell asleep as well, giving me the privacy I wanted with my son.

My entire time there was spent daydreaming about my very first encounter with Angel once he awakes. Will he like me? Will he hate me? Will he even remember a single thing about his life? I had an internal battle with my thoughts that left me with a terrible migraine. I was then able to talk to the nurse on duty and retrieved a hefty update on Angel. I was thankful that the medical team felt satisfied and content enough to slowly awake Angel from his medically induced coma. The news made me excited for the next day and what'll bring, so I said my goodbyes and finally decided to head back to the suite.

Josh was sprawled out in the bed, lightly snoring. It made me smile that he was still here with me just to be of support. I expected for him to be eager to return to Chicago, but I didn't get that from him. It brought so much joy to my life knowing I was about to marry a man like him. After all we both have been through, having each other meant so much more to us.

After showering and getting ready for bed, I peeked at the time on the digital clock. It was now 0500 and I was feeling every bit of exhaustion from these past few days. Soon as my head hit the pillow and I felt Josh's body next to mine, I instantly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes again, the sun was shining right through our hotel room's window. The few days I've spent in New Orleans consisted of rainy, cloudy, and depressing days. Seeing God's work right in front of me made me joyful to start the day.

"Hey baby.." I greeted as Josh came out of the bathroom. Water dripped from his amazing body, and my eyes fell down on the print hidden behind the beige-colored towel.

"Feels like I haven't seen you in forever." He stated, coming around the bed to place a kiss on my forehead. His lips then traveled down to my nose, then my cheek. I felt butterflies in my abdomen area soon as our lips connected.

"I know, I'm sorry I've been leaving you here alone."

He shook his head, "No need to apologize Beyoncé. I get it babe. You hungry?"

"Very. I didn't eat at all last night."

"Alright," He said, staring out of the window before putting his focus back on me, "Get dressed so we can do that."

Doing as he said, I quickly got ready for our outing. It didn't take me too long to get ready since I showered just a few hours ago. I handled my oral hygiene and did little makeup before finally getting dressed.