Two.

"Breakfast is ready!" I sang as I made my way into the bedroom where Josh was still sleeping. He looked so good just laying there, showing off his amazing physique. His chocolate skin always did something to me. There was nothing like a beautiful black man.

I sat the tray of food down on the bed next to him before straddling his lap. I kissed his cheek and down to his lips before reaching his neck. Sucking on his spot while rotating my hips was enough to get him to open his eyes, and when I felt his erection underneath me, I knew he was fully awake.

"Good morning." He spoke, placing his hands on my exposed hips. My robe was slightly open just enough for him to get a peek of all the naturalness underneath.

I smiled and directed my attention towards the food, "Morning baby. Are you going to eat?"

"Yeah, you."

He gave me a smirk and all I could do was roll my eyes at him already starting with me. I removed myself from his lap and watched as he used the sheets to cover his dick print. I caught a glimpse of the little demon attached to him and smiled as I reminisced on last night's activities.

"Stop it," I said with a chuckle, "I'm sore enough, and I have somewhere to be."

While the food had his attention, I went into the bathroom and started the shower. Standing in front of the mirror, I ran my hands through my straightened hair and noticed how black my roots were. It was obviously time to get my hair colored again, so I made a mental note to make an appointment with my stylist. I was in my own world as I tied my hair up, but I could hear Josh yelling from the bedroom asking me my plans for the day.

"Me and the girls going to do a little shopping and probably get some food later. You have anything planned?"

I was staring at myself in the mirror when Josh came into view. He was still shirtless, but had his underwear on to cover his lower body. He stood directly behind me, staring back at me in the mirror. He was much taller than me so my head rested peacefully on his chest.

"I'll be here. May visit my brother, but I'll let you know ahead of time." He placed a kiss on my cheek and I then began to get undressed to get in the shower. Josh handled his business and soon left me alone to finish my daily hygiene routine.

After thirty minutes in the bathroom, I was finally feeling clean and refreshed. I had even wet my hair to transform it into its naturally curly state. I put my hair in an half up, half down style and got dressed in a simple shirt with shorts. According to the weather app, it would be hot today with only a 30% chance of precipitation so I made sure I dressed accordingly and grabbed my small umbrella just in case. After saying my goodbyes to my love, I headed to my next destination to meet my girls.

_______________

"Bey, I think this will look so good on you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Bey, I think this will look so good on you." Hearing my name made me break away from staring down at my phone to see my best friend, Kelly picking at this beautiful red night dress.

ANGELजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें