Twenty.

I huffed because of the standstill traffic before me

I huffed because of the standstill traffic before me. It was 7am on a Friday so traffic was expected, but I never experienced anything this slow before.

Cars were honking and swerving into lanes to bypass the 18-wheeler collision ahead, but that only caused for more cars to pile up and my attitude to worsen.

I studied the time on the dashboard of my Porsche to see that I've already been stuck in this traffic for 12 minutes now. Per the itinerary, Angel's flight was set to land in the next 10 minutes and I was nowhere near the airport.

I huffed again and made myself comfortable in the driver's seat since I'll be waiting for awhile. The radio volume was to a minimum, leaving me alone with my thoughts. A frown rested on my face as I once again thought about Jay.

It's been two weeks since I was at his hotel. Thankfully, that was the last time I've seen or heard from him.

I've been upset with myself since. Upset because I felt guilty. Upset because I loved it so much.

He pleasured my body as if he knew it would be the last time; which it would be. I could no longer disrespect a man I planned on spending the rest of my life with. Just the thought of ever telling Josh the truth made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't do that.

I was unsure why my mind was on Jay, but he seemed to be all I can think about since I left his hotel room with a sudden limp in my walk.

____
flashback, two weeks ago

The sound of their skin colliding was the only thing that could be heard throughout the room besides B's moans.

They've been at it for 20 minutes, but it felt like hours to them. She was already worn out, but her pussy throbbed for more.

Jay slowed his pace to wrap her legs over his shoulder. She gasped when he roughly slid back in and pinned her arms down to her side.

"You gonna stop ignoring me? Huh B?"

The mixture of pain and pleasure had her at a loss for words. She nodded with tears in her eyes. "Yes Jay!"

He grunted, "Mhm, say it again!"

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I promise I won't do it again, just please —"

Her legs began to tremble as she came for the second time. Jay smirked with satisfaction. Seeing her beautiful face scrunched up with tears was art to him.

He unpinned her arms and kissed her tears away. It was an intimate moment between them that she knew she shouldn't be enjoying, but she couldn't help it.

The memories from their childhood came to mind as she stared into his eyes. She thought about how bad he hurt her, but how much she truly loved and cared for him still.