Dress Shopping PART 1

GUYS I PUT A COUPLE OF HUGE HINTS IN THIS CHAPTER OF EVENTS THAT ARE GONNA HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK REALLY SOON. okay enjoy😊
<~*Alissa's P.O.V >~*
Me and Ashton have been talking a lot resonantly about the wedding, we picked a date and everything! The only thing were missing is the tuxes and dresses. I agreed with him that I go today with the girls to get the bridesmaid dresses and tomorrow they go and get the tuxes. I decided to set an alarm for tomorrow so I go to my nightstand and set one for 10:00 am. I looked behind me and saw my life In front of me. Ashton was shirtless cradling Ashelyn in his arms. I smiled widely and walked behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love you guys" Ashton whispers as I giggle "I love you guys too". Ashton chuckled before kissing the top of Ashelyns head and giving her to me so I could kiss her goodnight. I carefully placed her in the crib as Ashton grabbed my waist and pressed our foreheads together "I can't wait to call you Mrs.Irwin" he softy said as he places a kiss on my lips "I can't wait to write It down and call you my husband" I smiled as I placed another kiss on his lips.
I woke up at 10 but got up to get ready at 10:15 ish, I'm not a morning person. I stretch and see no Ashton next to me. I furrow my eye brows and walk over to Ashelyns crib finding no Ashelyn, wtf? I walk downstairs and a sensational smell meets my nose, who's up this early? I walk into the kitchen and see Ashton flipping eggs with Ashelyn in her feeding chair eating Cheerios. I laughed as Ashton turned around "hey babe" he smiles as I wrap my arms around him "hellllooo" I giggle looking over at Ashelyn making faces at her making her laugh. "What are you doing up so early?" I ask as he chuckles "babe it's 10. It's not that early, and two I wanted to make you breakfast" I feel myself blush as I hug him again. I sit down after bopping Ashelyns nose. She's got a nose like Luke's. It's just boopible. Ashton finished out food and sits down next to me. We talk and laugh and soon the girls wake up "ready to get ready?" I ask them as they laugh "yeah" Ashley says still laughing.
~€Madelyn's P.O.V~€
I walk upstairs looking over to see Michael sprawled out on the bed sleeping. I huffed not caring if I got changed in front of him, he's sleeping anyway. I pull out my black skinny jeans,and black and white vest. I pull my pajama shirt up and throw it in the laundry basket. I pull down my pajama shorts slowly as I felt two strong arms wrap around me "hey beautiful" Michael whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine "hi Michael" I answer shyly as he starts kissing my neck "Michael" I huff out not letting myself moan at the pleasure since Michael is a horny little bastard I bit my lip and started to bend down to pull up my jeans as I felt a sting in my butt. Michael slapped my ass. "Michael! not now I'm suppose to be getting ready!" I laugh as he huffs "fine. Can we continue this later?" He asks as I giggle "maybe". I put on my outfit, makeup and hair and run downstairs to meet the girls (THEIR OUTFITS OUR SHOWN WHERE PICTURES GO)
Alissa's P.O.V
The girls meet me downstairs as I hug the boys goodbye "waiiiitttt!" I hear someone call me. I turn around and see Ashton pouting "kissy" he says still pouting, I lean in giving him a quick kiss before heading out the door.
We got into the car as I sat in the drivers seat, Ashley in the passenger and Emily and Mads in the back. We get to the dress shop and I'm completely nervous. What if I can't find a dress? What about the bridesmaid dresses. All I know is were gonna be here again soon. We all rush out of the car running into the store. The lady smiles at us as she walks over "Mrs.Irwin?" I smile hearing that come out of someone's mouth "ugh yeah that's me" I smile ear to ear as she shakes my hand "okay so what was it you set your appointment for?" "Four bridesmaid dresses and a wedding dress" I smile once again "aww congrats" she smiles warmly as she waves the girls and I to follow her into the back room. "Okay here is the bridesmaid dresses!" As soon as she said that the girls ran to them! In about three minutes they came back with three dresses. The most I could see what pink blue and purple fabric. I wanted them to choose the options because they are the ones wearing them! But I have a choice obviously since it is my wedding. They girls came out in a blue sparkly short dress "those are beautiful!" I exclaim as I look at the girls "I like it I just don't think it looks that great on me" Madelyn says as we all agree "same" Emily says patting it down "ok then try the others on, I want to make sure you guys all look and feeling comfortable" I smile again, I'm so smiley today!? Next the girls come out in a purple fluffed dress "idk" Ashely laughs "it looks weird on me" they laugh and nod as I see where she's coming from "last one?" I ask "yeah that we picked out" Emily answers as they walk back in the dressing rooms. Finally they come out in a beautiful shirt pink floral lace dress. "Wow" they breath out looking at each other "you guys look amazing" I whisper as they look at me "is this the one guys?" Madelyn asks as they nod "Alissa?" I nod standing up to hug them. We embrace in a group hug laughing. "Are these dresses good?" The lady asks us as I nod. Okay brace yourself Alissa. Wedding dress time. OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. okay so I started writing another chapter but realized they haven't picked out a wedding dress/ dresses so I made this shorter chapter, but I promise the next will be quite long soooo yeah.