Hawaii

❤️Alissa's P.O.V❤️

I changed into sweatpants and a tank top since Ashton told me the plane ride will be long. I don't know why. He won't tell me where our honeymoon is. Luke's still deciding. I looked over at Ashton driving admiring his muscular body. His jaw perfectly shaped. All mine. I reached over and kissed his cheek leaving a cheeky smile on his face. "I love you" "I love you too babe" he reached his hand over to rest on my thigh. I looked out the window as we arrived at the airport.

➰💕〰💕〰💕〰💕〰💕➰

We arrived at our destination which took ages but it's gonna be worth it. We stepped out of the airplane as the hotness hit me. "Damn where are we?" I asked as he smiled "look over there" he pointed to a sign. Hawaii. Ha-Hawaii?! "WERE IN HAWAII!?" I yelled hugging him. "Surprise baby" I looked up kissing him sweetly "I love you" "I love you too"

➰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰➰

We ate dinner which was amazingly tasty. Right now were going night swimming.
I stepped out of the bathroom in my pink and blue bikini with my hair in a bun. Ashton looked at me in lust I admired his abs and his blue bathing suit with him ruffling his hair. I grabbed his hand walking out of our condo which was beautiful and huge. We walked on the beach, the moonlight guiding us to the water. We stepped into the water walking further and further. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. He kissed the top of my head rubbing my back. I kissed his chest up to his lips. "I really love you Alissa" "I really love you too Ashton"