"I do"

💋🔥Alissa's P.O.V💋🔥

Today's the day. The day I take Ashton's last name. Alissa Irwin. I love him so much. He's my everything. I tap my foot nervously watching the clock. I stand up from the couch walking into the bathroom. I take a long hot shower blow drying my hair before putting on a white robe. "WERE HERE!" Ashely yelled making me relived they were not late. Ashely, Madelyn, and Emily quickly went to work. Ashely went and got her makeup set placing foundation on a stippling brush applying it to my face blending it perfectly. Madelyn grabbed her curler curling my ends In amazing medium length curls and a twist to finish it off. Emily got my dress perfect along with the accessories. "Are you ready to see what you look like?" Ashely asks as I nodded "I'm ready". I stood up walking over to the sized length mirror. Beautiful. I looked beautiful. "I'm gonna cry but my makeup will smudge!" I laughed as they hugged my sides "aw don't cry" Emily laughed. This is happening.

I walked into the dining room waiting to hear the piano. I saw Ashton and the boys in their tuxes. They looked handsome. The girls stood on the other side except for Ashely. I picked her to walk me down the isle. We locked arms walking down the isle. Everyone looked at me in awh. I looked up at Ashton to see him smiling so wide. I walked in front of him as the pasture spoke. "Now is there any words special you would like to say?" "Alissa, I love you so much. More than you could ever imagine. You and Ashelyn are the best things that have ever happened to me. I'm so grateful to be here with you right now with our friends and family... I love you guys" "I love you Ashton. You are the best person I've met in my life. When I got pregnant with Ashelyn you didn't run, you didn't leave. You stayed. You have supported me so much and I can't thank you enough. I love you guys". We exchanged rings with shaking hands. "You may now kiss the bride" Ashton smiled before leaning in kissing me passionately. "I love you" "I love you too".

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE HONEYMOON AND I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU FOR 22.69 K. (Hehe 69😂😏👅💦) YOU GUYS MAY CRY FOR SOMEONE ELSES WEDDING THAT I HAVE PLANNED VERY SOON. I HOPE YOU ALSO LIKE MY OTHER BOOK ARTIST OF A DIFFERENT KIND. IF YOU DONT HAVE IT PLEASE GET IT. OKAY ILY BYEE💋😘❤️