Blue And Pink

Alissa's P.O.V

Today me and Ashley go to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby. Were going to surprise him in a cool little way.

"NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD" "HEY"

We arrived at the place and walked in with stares everywhere. Have they never seen someone semi young pregnant?

Me and Ashley sat down waiting for my name to be called. "Mrs.Irwin!?" I sat up and walked toward her "hi" "hello follow me" she smiled. I followed her with Ashely behind me. She brought us into a room and told me to lay down. I followed her rule and laid down on a bed lifting my shirt up. Ashely held my hand as she placed the gel on my stomach rubbing gently. She smiled at me then back at the monitor. "It's a -"

Smiling me and Ashely walked out. We went to the store and bought all the supplies we needed. We drove back to the house and started setting up everything. Ashton and the boys are at band rehearsal so they should be here in about twenty minutes.  With two minutes to spare me and Ashely finished. The boys walked through the gates sitting Ashton in a chair in front of a box. "What's this?" He asked. Everyone laughed around him "seriously what the fučk is this" he chucked "hey don't swear!" Calum pointed.  "Mommy does daddy know yet?" Ashelyn asked me. I giggled and sook my head shushing her. Ashton grabbed the top lifting it up. Blue and Pink  balloons flew up. Ashton's face lit up as one balloon stood still on it. He repeated what the balloon said with a goofy smile "it's a boy!"