Date?

Calum's P.O.V

I wake up and see a text from Bianca asking if we are still on for today, I quickly answer yeah and head downstairs. The smell of bacon scattered around the place. Right now we are staying at a condo we rented. "Hello?" I say walking into the kitchen to see Madelyn making breakfast "morning cal" "morning, so what's up?" I ask sitting down "nothing much me and the girls are going shopping today" she smiles placing bacon on the stove "cool" I answer bluntly "morning guys" Luke says with Ashley behind him "hey" me and Madelyn say together "cal are you gonna come with the boys and I to the pool later when the girls go to the outlets?" Luke asks me wrapping his arms around Ashley's waist leaving tiny kisses on her neck "no I have plans" I answer shifting uncomfortably "oh....what?" he asks confused "umm I want to visit a friend down here for a bit" I lie. I don't want them to know I'm going on a date, they might think it's too soon. But this is what Maggie wanted. "Oh cool" he says unwrapping his arms from Ashley's waist and grabbing some bacon "what smells good?" Michael asks coming downstairs "food" Ashley laughs and Alissa walks downstairs feeding Ashlyn with her bottle "that's not true!" Ashton giggles walking behind Alissa "yes it is Ashton!" Alissa giggles "what is it now?" I laugh "Alissa's trying to say I moan her name when I'm sleeping!" he offends himself "it's true Ashton!" she exclaims sitting down on the sofa "it's probably true" I laugh as everyone else giggles.

--------------------------------

I pull up In front of Bianca's house and I'm nervous. What if I say something stupid? what if she doesn't like what I have planed? I was thrown out of my thought when the door opened and she walked out "hi cal" she smiles as I smile and open the car door for her "hi Bi" I smirk as she giggles. I get back into the car and turn to her "so what are we gonna do?, did I dress okay?" she asks as I take in her appearance. She was wearing a Blink 182 tee shirt with black shorts and black converse "yeah you look beautiful" I say as she blushes "thanks" "and it's a surprise" I smirk as she bites her lip "okay" she answers lowly, I just chuckle and continue driving to our destination.

"ready?" I ask as we pull up to our destination "yup" she smiles as we get out. "OMG YASSS I love bowling!!!" she says jumping up and down. I chuckle and grab her hand which she gladly takes gripping my hand. We walk inside and she runs straight to the bowling balls and picked out a purple one,it kinda reminded me of Michael's unicorn hair. I chuckled and got our shoes and got a green ball. "Your up" she says gesturing toward the lane "okay Bi Bi gun" I laugh and roll a perfect strike "Awwww too bad that was my go" she laughs pointing to the board "no fair!" I laugh and chase her around till I finally catch her and twirl her around and around "cal pal stop!" she laughs. I place her down and we finish our game.

Bianca won. Let's be honest I let her win but I'll let her have the satisfaction. We get into the car and I start the engine "now what?" she laughs as I start to drive passed her house "secret" i say "okay" she says dragging the a.

"Calum it's beautiful!" she exclaims as we step inside one of the fanciest restraints "just like you" I say smiling as she blushes. We take our seats and we order spaghetti and sauce. Lunch was good.

We headed back into the car and I drove to her place. "Thanks Calum" she says using my whole name "for what?" I ask "for paying for bowling and lunch. It was sweet" she smiles "no problem Bi Bi" I smile grabbing her hand. I pull up in front of her house and she unbuckles her belt "thanks again cal" "no problem it was fun, we should do this again sometime" I say "yeah sure Id love that" she says opening the car door "oh and" she pressed her soft lips to my cheek smiling closing the door "I'll text you later!?" I yell to her "defiantly" she smirks closing her door.