Madelyn

Madelyn's P.O.V

I'm sitting on my bed picking at some grapes here and there thinking about that Michael boy. It's been two days and I can't stop thinking of him. I groan in frustration sitting up grabbing my phone, just then I got a text.

A:Ashley. M:me

A-hey what are you doing?

M-nothing lol hbu

A-hanging out at my place with the boys and Alissa

M- sounds fun

A-wanna come over?

M-sure!

--------------------------------

From there she gave me her address and I drove over, I'm 18 so I have my license already. I made it to her place a little nervous.... what if Michael's here? I shouldn't be stressing he doesn't even know my name. I knock and soon Ashley answers the door giving me a huge hug "hey girl" she says letting me in closing the door behind me. "Hi" I say sitting down on the couch. Ashley calls the boys downstairs and they sit on the floor, I do the same and sit on the floor. "Wanna play truth or dare?" Calum says adjusting his position, we all nod "oh Michael this is Madelyn, Madelyn this is Michael" Alissa says gesturing toward us "hi" I say a little shyly but still enough so he can hear me "hi Mads" he says looking at my hair. "Who wants to go first?" Luke asks putting his arm around Ashley "I'll go first!" Ashton says putting his hand in the air with the other around Alissa "okay truth or dare?" "dare" I Luke thought for a moment before saying "take off everything but your boxers and go next door and ask for milk or something" Ashton swallows his saliva before standing up and walking out the door, we all jump up and chase after Ashton giggling. Ashton strips off his clothes and turns to see us standing their laughing, Ashton blushes looking at Alissa who's smirking with subduction. Ashton smirks and starts walking to the neighbors door step, he rings the door bell embarrassed that he's in public with just boxers on. "Yes" the neighbor says staring up and down Ashton's body. I see Alissa tense up knowing she's checking him out. "Can I borrow a condom?" Ashton asks trying not to laugh "ummm I don't have any sorry" she says closing the door on him. Ashton runs over to us laughing so hard as us all.

We go back inside and it's Michael's turn "truth or dare?" Ashley asks looking at Michael "truth" he says resting his chin on his hand "do u have a crush on someone?" she asks smirking. I Immediately become nervous he'll say yes. I like him a lot and I know it's not that easy but...idk "dare" Michael says trying to ignore the truth he was given "okay I dare you to answer the truth" she smirks as his head drops "yeah okay yeah I like someone" he says looking at his hands. NOOO HE CANT LIKE SOMEONE!!!! I'm screaming in my head.

-------Michael's P.O.V-------

I admitted I liked someone. Great now their gonna be on my back about who I like. The only person who knows is Luke cause he caught me staring at a picture I took of her.... I know I'm weird but she's beautiful. It's now Calum's turn and he was smiling at me "truth or dare?" he asks me scooting closer "dare" I dare you too kiss the prettiest girl in the room" he says looking at the girls. I stare at him for a moment before realizing Madelyn is too me the prettiest girl here. I turn toward Madelyn and she looks at me with wide eyes, she scoots closer to me "wait!" Ashley says before we can kiss "lets have them do this in privet" she says gesturing us to go upstairs into my room. I stand up and take her hand in mine as I lead her upstairs. I close the door behind us and I face her awkwardly "sooo" she says drifting off "sooo" I say stepping closer to her "won't your boyfriend be mad if I kiss you?" I ask stepping closer to her with every word "I don't have a boyfriend" she says biting her bottom lip "well...." I say trailing off placing my hands on her waist "who do you like?" she asks me as I look into her eyes "I mean we can just say that you kissed me since you already like som" I cut her off by pressing my lips into hers pressing her back to the wall. She jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist as I grab her thighs and carry her to the bed, I place her down slowly not breaking the kiss as my hands explore her body as she plays with my hair. We pull away and I smile at her. That kiss was...amazing. She smiled back "what now?" she asks still twirling my hair. I pecked her lips and moved a piece of hair out of her face "would you wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask her as my heart beats faster and faster "of course Mickey" I laugh and kiss her again. We headed back downstairs holding hands. "Ohhhhh" they all say as if they were in second grade and someone got In trouble. "Sooo how'd it go?" Ashley asks staring at our intertwined hands. "Great" I answer pecking Madelyn's soft lips again "so I'm guessing you too are together?" Ashton asks smirking a little "yup" I answer popping the p.

--------------------------------

I know hate me for making a short chapter! I'm currently writing another book. No I'm not publishing it till I'm completely done with this book or at least almost done with it. It's a sad emotional story but it's amazing and I am enjoying writing it so far. So follow me so you can check out some other books I'm gonna write because I have so many ideas! also do me a favor and check out (Madelyn's) fxckingbands account on here and read Adopted and Insecurities! I'm gonna be based on a character named Jenna in the book so it would mean a lot if you checked it out and supported her!!! -Jenna😘✌️😋