Little Ashlyn And The Vmas!

A Month Later

--------

Alissa's P.O.V

I'm close to my due date for the baby and we had the choice of knowing the sex but we wanted it to be a surprise. We picked out names we liked and I'm excited to be a mom. All we have been doing is waking up,eating,bathroom,concerts,meet and greets,movies,parties,and so much more counting sleep. But I'm not complaining this is the funniest experience I've ever had. Right now we are on a break from the tour since were going to the VMAS tonight! Me,Ashley and Madelyn are shopping for dresses cause us being us are buying them at the last minute. Ashley picked out a purple fluffy dress with sparkles on the top for the neck line. Madelyn picked out a blue short flower beautiful dress with gems all over the perimeter of the neck line witch was a heart shape. I got a red dress with only one strap on my right shoulder,its long it goes down to my ankles, and it's a cut in the leg so it adds a sexy tone (lol) it also came with a brown belt along the waist and I paired it with brown high heels to match the belt. Me and the girls decided to get our hair done so we went to one of the best hair salons in town called Chic For You. Ashley got her hair curled with blue tips, Madelyn got her hair strengthened with lilac tips, and for me I got my hair curled with lime green tips. We also got our nails done and we all got French manicures. It's funny to say that Madelyn who we just met is our best friend already! Ashley already said that since there's three of us Ashley's Regina,I'm Karen and Madelyn's Gretchen from Mean Girls which I find funny.

We arrive at the house and were greeted by the boys Luke was wearing his black skinny jeans, white button up shirt and a black leather jacket. Michael was wearing black skinny jeans,black shirt and a black and plaid leather jacket. Calum was wearing black skinny jeans,white shirt and a short sleeve leather jacket. As for my bae Ashton wore black skinny jeans,black plain shirt, grey trench coat and his black and white bandana. "You guys look amazing!" Ashley says hugging Luke "we can say the same to you guys!" Luke says admiring our appearance "thank you" we all say hugging them.

--------------------------------

Ashley's P.O.V

Were at the VMAS and the boys will be performing any minute! me,Alissa and Madelyn are in front row and were so excited! the boys come out and were screaming so loud! they take their places and the boys look at us. Luke winks at me which makes me blush and scream louder. They start to sing Amnesia and me and the girls start to tear up, they made it, they started from YouTube to performing at the VMAS! they finish the song and we all scream. Their manager comes over to us and helps us get backstage so we don't get mobbed. The boys meet us backstage and we scream and run up to them hugging them in one big group hug "you guys did amazing out there!" I say in excitement "you made us cry" Alissa says hugging Ashton again "it was beautiful" Madelyn says hugging and kissing Michael "thanks babe" he says squeezing her to death. I cuddle Luke and Calum since Maggie's not here. Why wouldn't she come? "where's Maggie?" I ask Calum who just shrugs and says her plane got canceled. Maggie was on a trip to Europe for a weekend. But us girls are the only ones that know she's leaving early to surprise Calum. "Sorry Calum" I say snuggling him too "it's fine" he says snuggling us too. "Wanna go back to our house and have pizza?" I ask Madelyn "sure that'd be cool" she says standing up holding Michaels hand.

--------------------------------

We arrive at the house and Michael calls for pizza, Luke and Calum are playing Fefa, since Ashton doesn't like Fefa he's with Alissa watching Family Guy and me and Madelyn are watching Mean Girls. Michael gets the pizza from the guy and sets it on the counter as everyone drops what there doing to get some. We all go back to what we were doing when we hear Ashton yell from upstairs "guys help!" we all jump up and run upstairs "what's wrong Ash?!" Calum asks worriedly "Alissa.....Alissa's water broke!" he says trying to pick Alissa up. The boys all jump and pick Alissa up putting her in the car. Madelyn is in the back with me trying to calm down Alissa since she's screaming in pain "drive faster Ashton!" I yell as it seems like were not going fast "trying" he says picking up speed.

We make it to the hospital and the nurses and doctors put Alissa In a wheelchair and push her to a room. None of can go in except for Ashton and me since the others weren't 'family' Alissa made me the godmother so I got to go in. "Push!" I yell as I'm only trying to help her. She's screaming, Ashton's screaming, it's like I'm the only calm one right now.

"Would you like to see your daughter?" the doctor asks Alissa and Ashton "yes" Alissa says smiling. The doctor hands Alissa and Ashton their baby girl and they are both gleaming with excitement. "What are you gonna name her?" I ask looking at their hazel eye colored baby "me and Ashton both picked out the name Ashlyn" she says smiling. The boys and Madelyn all run in and gather around Alissa "OMG she's so cute!" Madelyn gushes "awww" the boys say tickling Ashlyn "what's her name?" Michael asks "Ashlyn" Ashton says smiling so much he may create another dimple.