Anniversary

Ashley's P.O.V

"Sooooo guess what tomorrow is" I state plopping next to Luke "idk... hmm what could be tomorrow?" he jokes tapping his head "oh of course the best day of my life! when I finally got the girl of my dreams" he smirks pecking my lips "you know I knew already right?" he asks as I giggle "of course I did, you have it marked on your phone!" I laugh as he pulls me close. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask hoping he'll tell me "it's a secret, just wear something fancy" he states sitting up "where you going?" I ask as he turns around to give me a quick kiss "I have to check something, I'll see you tomorrow for our special day babe" he says kissing me and heading out the door. Why has he been leaving all the time? I get a text from Emily or aka sissy😜 on my phone asking if I wanted to go dress shopping for me and Luke's anniversary, I quickly type yes and grab my keys heading out the door.

I arrive at the dress store Emily told me to meet her at "Ashley!" I hear from across the room as Emily runs and hugs me "Emily!" I yell doing her actions "ready to shop?" I nod my head smiling from ear to ear pulling her hand to the dresses my size. I picked out three top dresses. I walked out wearing a red rose colored dress that was a little fluffy with sparkles on the top. Emily's mouth opened in shock "you look amazing!" she exclaims putting down her dark ocean blue dress she picked out "thanks" I say blushing "ill pay" she says getting out her purse "are you sure?! that's so much!" "I come from a rich foster home" she laughs and pays for the dresses.

I arrive home and I have been texting Madelyn and Emily all day. Alissa is sleeping upstairs while the boys are playing Fefa in the other room. Luke I don't know where he is. I get a text from Luke saying he will pick me up in two hours. So I take this opportunity to get ready. I hop into the shower and blow dry my hair straightening in. I put on my dress and stand in the mirror putting on a necklace,bracelet and a ring. I smiled to myself and went to my makeup table, since I put a little makeup on when I went with Emily I only made the eyes darker with a more smoky effect and a nude pink lip stick. I blasted American Idiot by Green Day,Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low, Therapy by All Time Low and I Miss You by Blink 182 as I waited for an half a hour to pass.

Soon I heard a knock at the door. I fixed my hair in the mirror and opened the door to see Luke in a tux. He looked so handsome "wow" he breathed out "same too you" I say blushing "shall we?" he asks putting out his hand which I gladly take "we shall" I smile as he opens the door for me. Luke looks at me and I look at him as we share a passionate kiss. He stares in my eyes and smirks. I turn away and look out the window as he starts the car.

We arrive at the place Luke's taking me and he held my hand as we walked in. I took a deep gasp as we walked in "you like it?" Luke asks turning to me. I could only nod in responds. The place was beautiful. Breath taking. It was a beautiful room with a table in the center with a vanilla candle and roses. The place was covered with mini lights. There was flowers everywhere. There was even a mini pond with fish. Luke led me to the table and a waiter came with food already "here you are mr and mrs Hemmings" he says handing us spaghetti with marinara sauce. My favorite! "Lukkkeee this is so nice!" I exclaim looking around "you deserve the best babe" he smiles grabbing my hand from across the table running small circles on the back of my hand. We finished the dinner which was delicious and we ordered a lava cake (a chocolate cake with hot fudge in the middle served with vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup ran over it) which was also yummy. "Ready for the next thing?" Luke asks me smiling "there's more!?" I question smiling "yeah now go put this on" he says hoping out of the car to see we are at a changing station. I get changed in a Blink 182 shirt and black shorts and of course my black converse. I walk out and see Luke in his You Complete Me shirt and black skinny jeans. I smiled and took his hand as we headed to the car again. I closed my eyes as he drove to the next destination. I opened my eyes as we arrived to see we were at a carnival. "Omg YASSS!" I yelled as I pulled him to the rides. We took pictures with a few fans and rode rides and best of all had quality time we each other, I won Luke a stuffed penguin and he won me a stuffed tiger. We spent at least an hour and a half there! we hopped back into the car and looked at Luke as he kissed me again "I love you" I say "I love you too babe" he smiles pecking my lips again. I smile as he drives. "Okay put this on" Luke says handing me a bag "okii" I cheer running into a changing room. I walked out in a bikini which made me feel really insecure but whatcha gonna do. Luke was shirtless and wearing his swimming trunks. I held his hand as we drove to the beach. He led me to a blanket looking over to the ocean. He opened a container which had chocolate covered strawberries in it. Me and Luke fed each other strawberries. When we were done Luke grabbed my hand and we walked to the ocean "look" he pointed to the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. It was a mixture of pink,purple, orange and yellow. I smiled as the sun faded "that was beautiful" I say turning to Luke who crashes our lips together. It seemed like we were in our own world when we were together. When we pulled away Luke smiled and whispered a 'I love you' which I gladly returned with a 'I love you too'. Luke lifted me up bridal style and threw me into the waves "Luke!" I yell standing up from the water "what?" he laughs "your gonna get it!" I yell chasing him. I jump onto his back making his laugh falling onto his knees going into the water. We laugh kissing each other. Which almost felt like forever we got up and Luke handed me yet another bag. I walked out with my red dress and Luke in his tux. He grabbed my hand leading me to a door. He opened It and I saw a huge ball! people were dancing, eating, talking. "Omg Luke this.... This is amazing" I say breath taken "like you" Luke complements making me blush. Luke grabs my hand leading me into the center of the room. We dance to All Of Me which made me tear up a bit. Even though there was hundreds of people in that room it seemed like me and Luke were the only ones there frozen in time. Each kiss we shared. Each hug. Each smile. He is my everything. After about two hours of dancing we drove back to our house which to my surprise no one was there except a note that said everyone went out for the night we won't be back till tomorrow. I changed into my pjs and so did Luke. We cuddled as we watched our favorite movies. "Luke" I quietly say lifting my head from his chest "yes beautiful?" he says playing with my hair giving me his full attention "thank you so much for today....its was amazing" "no problem babe" he says pulling my closer which I thought wasn't possible "I love you so much" I say nuzzling my head into the crooked of his neck "I love you too" he says placing a kiss on the top of my head. I get up placing our cups into the sink. I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. Soon I feel sweet kisses on my neck. I turn to face Luke. I crash my lips into his as he grabs my thighs picking me up. He carries me upstairs laying me on the bed. He goes and closes the door.

Let's just say I'm not a virgin anymore.....