Wait What?!?!

Ashley's P.O.V

After what seemed like an hour of embracing each other we let go and sat down on the couch. Luke put me on his lap with his arms wrapped around me, Alissa and Ashton the same way right next to me and Calum on Alissa's right and Michael on my left. "So when do you guys leave?" I ask playing with Luke's quiff "tomorrow at ten" Calum says getting up to get a snack. "Really? so we only have tonight to hang out?" I ask looking at everyone "no not exactly" Luke says sending me into confusion "now?" Michele asks Luke "now" Luke answers. The boys stand up and Calum comes out of the kitchen and stand In front on Alissa and me "what's going on?" Alissa whispers in my ear "idk" I answer back scooting next to her. "Okay we have two important news" Ashton says "Ashley wither you like it or not your not going to school anymore" Michael says looking at me "what do you mean I need to graduate?!" I say a little worried about what there 'news' is "no problem we bought you a laptop,that means you will be able to work from wherever!" Luke says excitingly "Ashley I don't want you to go back to that school because I can't see you get hurt like that ever again. What if you died like that?!?" Luke statements, he has a point. I stand up and run to him hugging him tightly "thank you" I whisper in his ear, he nods his head and kisses my temple. I thank the other boys and sit back down for our other surprise "okay the surprise it" Calum starts "your both coming on tour with us!" the all announce together like the practiced It before. "OMG for real?" I ask standing up "for real" Luke says holding his arms out, I take that offer and jump I to his arms as does Alissa, Calum and Michael hug us from behind as we giggle and tear up from happiness. "wait we need to pack" I say letting go of them,grabbing Alissa's hand and running upstairs. "I'm gonna order pizza!" Michael shouts "okay!" I shout back laughing.

--------------------------------

Ashley's P.O.V

Me and Alissa finished packing and went downstairs to eat pizza and watch movies. We all decided to watch Meet The Parents since that's one of our favorite movies. "Are you guys excited about going to all of our shows?" Calum asks us in the middle of the film "yeah I'm super excited" I say smiling ear to ear "same" Alissa says cuddling closer to Ashton.

--------------------------------

It's the next morning and were packing the tour bus with all of our crap. I'm sitting In a love seat with Luke, Alissa and Ashton are doing the same in the love seat across from us, Michael's In the passenger seat and Calum is laying in his bed.

SKIP CAR RIDE!

We arrive at the arena and the boys starts setting up their instruments and checking the sound while me and Alissa are exploring meeting their managers and stuff "hi" I say shaking their managers hand "hi girls I've heard many things about you, the boys talk about you all the time!" he says letting go of our hands "meet my daughter Madelyn" he says patting Madelyn's back "hi" she says shyly "I love your shirt!" I fangirl over her GreenDay band tee "thanks I like yours too" she says pointing to my Blink 182 band tee I had on "thanks" I say looking into her green eyes which were the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen,kinda like Michaels. "Well maybe Madelyn will show you around?" he says looking at Madelyn "yeah let's go now" she says leading us into a room with a ton of food "this Is where the boys go before they preform, don't worry we have pizza" she says pointing to the five pizza boxes on the table, me and Alissa giggle and follow her into the other rooms.

--------------------------------

"Okay well that's all the rooms" Madelyn says huffing "it's huge" Alissa says staring at the building again "that's what she said" I joke as Alissa slaps my arm and Madelyn giggles. We exchange numbers and make plans to hang later on. Me and Alissa run to our front row seats and watch as the boys come out with huge smiles on their faces to see all these people here!

The boys preformed amazingly! they had emotion in every lyric and I could tell the audience loved the performance as much as me and Alissa did. Madelyn stood next to us since her seat was next to us and she's super funny. She kept cracking jokes and she just had an amazing personality.

--------------------------------

After the show we got pulled by the manger who I learned his name is Paul and me,Alissa and Madelyn went backstage and met with the boys "you did amazing!" I say hugging sweaty but still fab Lukey "thanks babe" he says hugging me back. Alissa ran up to Ashton giving him numerous number of kisses and of course I let Calum into our hug while Michael kinda just stood there looking into space, is he alright?

Michael's P.O.V

Who is she? she's beautiful. She has the most amazing dark brown hair, green eyes kinda like mine and see had a GreenDay shirt on. She's beautiful. "Who's that?" I whisper to Alissa "oh that's Madelyn she's Paul's daughter" she whispers back hugging me. "Oh she's.....wow" I say staring at this beauty named Madelyn. Should I talk to her? What If I embarrass myself in front of her? I guess I thought too long when Paul was saying goodbye to us and Alissa and Ashley were hugging Madelyn goodbye. I hope I get her out of my head or I'm gonna drive myself Insane thinking of her.

Madelyn is based off a new friend of mine on Wattpad her username is fxckingbands and she's an amazing writer. She's writing Adopted and Insecurities. You guys should check her out she's amazing. I know short chapter but next chapter will be longer I just wanted to stop here cause the next chapter is gonna be about one person 😏. Love you guys and thanks for supporting my first of many books😘😘😘 -Jenna 😘