Never Be and SORRY

➰🔥Ashton's P.O.V🔥➰

Since Emily's back and safe me and Alissa decided that the wedding is going to be this week. We invited everyone. Everyone. Even Alissa's parents. I know they dishonored her after she got pregnant but I hope they come because then they will see how happy and beautiful her life is. I didn't tell Alissa I invited them. She would be a nervous wreak if I did. We just wait now I guess. I'm excited to be her husband. God she's so amazing. It's weird how much I love her. Her and Ashelyn have become my whole life. I wanna make her a wedding song but I'm not sure where to start. This is going to be hard. I mean well never be different. I love her. She loves me. I called the boys into my room to discuss the song I want to write. "We could sing heartbreak girl" Luke laughed "mate I already won her". We all fell in silence trying to think of some line to start it off. Calum strummed a tune that was so idk. "I feel our hands intertwine" he sang in a chill tone "THATS IT" I yelled in excitement. "What?" "That's the lyric!" Calum nodded writing down the cords. The boys helped me finish the song. She will not be prepared for this.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Okay guys. I have some stuff to tell you 1: I'm so freaking sorry I haven't updated in forever. I had writers block and
2: I'm writing so many other books. Like ugh I can't wait to publish them
3: when should I start to publish more?
4: IM DOING CHARACTERS ASK SO DM ME OR COMMENT YOUR QUESTION TO WHO EVER CHARACTER IN THE BOOK AND THEY (I) WILL ANSWER THEM😂