Healthy

Luke's P.O.V

Screams. Cries. That's all we heard. Calum fell to the ground. I cradled Emily in my arms assuring her that she's safe now. Blood everywhere. Ambulance rushed Calum's bloody body onto a stretcher. Ashley was crying into my shoulder. Everything seemed slow motion. The ambulance went off as I grabbed their wrist pulling them over to the police car. We got in as they drove us behind Calum. I sat In the front as the girls sat in the back holding hands. I turned around to face Ashley "baby look at me" she slowly looked up at me "I need you to call everyone or text them and tell them what happened and where were going" she nodded "Luke" "yeah babe" "promise me you won't get hurt like this" she said tears running down her cheeks "I promise"

〰➰Michael's P.O.V〰➰

I re-read that message 23 times before it processed. I told everyone as we rushed to the hospital. I think we were too in shock to cry. It was unbelievable.

➰〰Ashley's P.O.V➰〰

We pasted in the hall waiting for them to let us see Calum. I keep remembering when I was rushed to the hospital 4 times. Of course they were suicide attempts. Overdosed 3 times and cut to deep 1 once, once that they found out at least. I remember my room as 324. I always had the same room. "I don't feel good" Emily cried as I hugged her "I know" "no Ashley my stomach hurts" I pulled away running to a nurse "my friend is pregnant and her stomach hurts and I'm worried. Can you please look at her?" She nodded bringing Emily into a room to check her. "You can see Calum now" a man said approaching me "okay thank you" Luke grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers as we walked into his room. "Calum" I gasped as I saw how bloody he was. His eyes fluttered open as he looked at his body "Jesus Christ" he looked around before asking "where's Emily?" "She's in a room" "no she's not! Is she hurt?! I pushed her, is the baby okay!?" "Calum relax she's just having contractions" "what the hell are contractions!?" He worried as I let out a small chuckle "it's normal for pregnant ladies Calum, she's fine" he huffed out wincing slightly at the pain in his side "is the bullet out?" "Bullets Calum, and yeah" he huffed "can we hug you or will it hurt?" "You can hug me" I wiped my eyes before leaning down slowly hugging Calum. Luke took his turn as well. Just then Ashton, Alissa holding Ashelyn, Madelyn and Michael ran in. "Calum" they said in shock. "Hey guys" he smiled slightly "can we hug you too?" Madelyn asked as he nodded. Everyone hugged him slowly not to hurt him. A knock was heard at the door as Emily walked in "well leave you too alone" I said pulling everyone into the hall.

➰〰Emily's P.O.V〰➰

Everyone stepped out. My eyes landed on Calum. He stared right back. "Babe" he smiled slightly "hi cal pal" I smile walking towards him. He saved me. He saved our baby. I sat at the edge of the twin sized hospital bed. "How is the baby?" He asked as I smiled rubbing my stomach "healthy" he smiled reaching his hand out grabbing mine. His thumb rubbed the back of my hand. "I love you" he whispered out "I love you too" I whispered back. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me down into his chest. I laid down snuggling into him. I need to decide. And I think I know the answer.