Grooms

Ashton's P.O.V
"I'm so fucking nervous guys" I breathed out as Luke stood up behind me "why, mate this is your new life" he chuckled "I just want her to be the happiest she's been since Ashelyn was born that's all" I sighed "she will be, don't worry" Michael smiled warmly at me "thank you guys" I smile "Calum come with me" Luke interrupts as I notice Calum faced down on the bed with sadness all over his face. He groaned before getting up and following Luke.
Calum's P.O.V
Luke notices my sadness. Depression? I don't know anymore. I think it's depression. From what Ashely has told me about depression it seems like I have It. Self harm thoughts. Suicide thoughts. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Luke began to talk "I see that your sad Cal" that's all he had to say before I burst into tears "mate" Luke whispered before pulling me into his chest "Im so sad Luke" "I know Cal...I know" he soothed as he rubbed my back "wanna talk about it?" this made me think about how much of a great friend Luke is. He is here comforting me in the hallway "I'm torn. I haven't talked to Bianca in I don't know, two weeks?" Luke nodded showing he was listening "as for Emily" I smirked thinking about the night in the kitchen "she makes me happy. I want to be with her. She wants to be with me." I say as Luke asks "so why not be together?" "She's still with Harry, in all I'm still with Bianca." "Did you and Em do anything when we were asleep that one night?" "Yeah, we kissed. Kinda heatedly" I chuckle as Luke smiles at me "you love her?" I become flustered "I-" before I could answer Michael popped his head out "ready to go?" "Ugh yeah" I quickly say "wait you never ans-" "come on guys!" Ashton yells pulling us downstairs. We get into the car as Ashton starts the engine. Ready to start step 1 of your new life?" I ask as Ashton giggles "yeah"

Ashton's P.O.V
I'm honestly scared for Calum. I'm trying to be happy. And trust me I am happy. But I'm worried about Calum. He thinks I can't hear him crying at night. He thinks I can't tell that he's been scratching his wrist to fight the urge of cutting. He thinks he's fooling me? Well Calum if you don't remember I used to self harm. I know all the backup plans and tricks to hide that your dying inside. Calum is losing it. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Luke started laughing "coming Ash?" "Yeah" I chuckle as I realize were here. Here we go