"I Don't Wanna Wait"

<~Madelyn's P.O.V~>

  RING RING RING.....RING RING RING

I groaned reaching over to my side table. 3:12 A.M? who is calling me at 3:12? my heart jumped seeing Michael's name appear on my phone. "hey" I smile "hey babe...I need you to come over. Please" anxiety ran through my chest. "Are yo-you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine I think. Just nervous that's all" "why are you nervous" I questioned "just get here" beep beep. The line went dead. Wtf? I climbed out of bed and drove to Michael's. I knocked on his door with him immediately answering. He pulled me into his chest tightly. "Mi-" he cut me off pressing his lips to mine. "I don't wanna wait" he simply whispered. "What?" "I don't wanna wait to get married" "I'm confused?" He grabbed my face with his hands looking me deeply In the eyes "Mads. I can't sleep at night without you here. I can't go without not holding you or kissing you...I love you so f*cking much. I don't wanna wait until the ceremony like Ash and Alissa. I want to marry you now" he said stepping down on one knee "Madelyn will you marry me tonight?" I was speechless so bend down and crashed my lips into his. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" "Of course it's a yes" I smiled.
-
-
-
-
Narrators POV•

Michael and Madelyn drove to the nearest church looking for anyone who could help them. "Without a ceremony?" The priest they found asked. "Yes we know it's weird but we can't wait anymore" the purple haired Michael said gripping onto Madelyn's hand. The priest nodded taking them to the alter. They exchanged rings saying vow after vow. They kissed and it was official. They were married.

HII GUYS. IF YOUR GOING TO THE ROWSO TOUR ON THE 26 THIS MONTH OF AUGUST THEN DM ME PLEASE. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU GUYS