"Yes!"

Ashely's P.O.V
Luke has been acting nervous lately. I don't know what has gotten into him. It's kinda like how he was when he gave me the promise ring...but more intense. Alissa and Ashton have been saying that they are having an amazing time which I'm happy about but tonight is date night with me and Luke only. I studied myself in the mirror touching up my curls and makeup before putting on my black vans "wow you look...amazing" Luke breathed out "thank you" I blush walking up to him kissing him passionately. He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. We walked to his car. I sat in the passenger side as he sat in the drivers seat. One hand on the steering wheel the other on my thigh (our song😂) "I love you" I giggled replying "I love you too". He parked the car at a hill "ugh Luke where are we?" I laugh as he grabs my hand kissing my knuckles "come on babe". I followed him out of the car to see the view ahead of us. "Wow" I breath out. The sky. Buildings. Surroundings were beautiful. Two hard wrap around my waist. A chin rested on my head. "It's amazing" I smile. Luke kisses my head before walking to the trunk opening it. Pillows and blankets and a picnic basket. I gushed at this adorable thing he's done for me. I walk toward him kissing him once more. We sit on the blankets as Luke pulled out the food he brought. Baloney and Cheese, PB&J and BLT's along with fruit and two slices of cake. We watched the view talking randomly. This was beautiful. "Babe?" "Yeah" "i love you so goddamn much" "I love yo-" "no babe. I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he paused before standing up in front of me "Luke what are yo-" "I love you so much babygirl. You are my world. I want to be yours forever. I want a family like Alissa and Ashton. If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes , only then would you realize how special you are to me. I want you forever. I remember the first time I started to get feelings for you. I remember playing with you when we were younger. You are still as beautiful as you were back then. I've fallen in love with you" he says tearing up as I'm already in tears. He looked down then back up at me before going down on one knee. Tears streamed down my face. My hand went over my mouth searching for words. I was speechless. "Ashely Elizabeth McCarthy will you marry me?" He shook in fear holding out a box with a diamond ring. I was speechless. But I found my words. "I do. Yes of course!" He placed the ring on my finger before twirling me in circles kissing me. "I love you" "I love you too"