Just A Mistake

Emily's P.O.V
I called Calum asking him if he could help me write a song for Harry. Harry has written so many amazing songs for me and since our anniversary is coming up I decided to make and record it for him. Calum agreed and made a plan that I'll pick him up at 6 and we'll go to my flat. I live by myself at the moment. Harry is in the process of moving in, he's been busy with the new album Four and the music video Night Changes to move in lately. It's currently 5 so I put on Netflix and rewind.
Calum's P.O.V
Emily asked me to write a song for her for Harry. I agreed in a heartbeat since I know Harry would help Bianca write me one. Harry is a good guy, he's funny, and plainly nice. I picked up my guitar placing it in a bag I could carry over my shoulder as I placed my vans on. I checked the clock noticing it was 5:47 I walk downstairs and sit around with Michael and Luke who are playing Fefa and Ashton is cooking dinner. "Where are you going?" Luke asks not talking an eye of the tv "I'm going to Emily's she wants me to write a song for her and Harry." I state as I continue watching as Michael yells when he dies. It soon becomes 6 and I hear the horn outside. I grab my stuff and say goodbye to the boys as I close the door behind me. I wave to Emily as I walk up to the car, she smiles and waves back as I chuckle putting my guitar in the back seat. I hop into the front seat and take a glance at Emily, I get this weird feeling in my chest that doesn't seem right. I love Bianca. Only Bianca. She smirks and turns up the radio as 'A Thousand Years' came on. Emily sang along to it as I soon got a text from Bianca saying how she loved me and she'll talk to me tomorrow. I smile and soon we pull up to her flat.
I sit down and take out my guitar. She smiles as she walks out of the kitchen with two cups of cola. I thank her and take a sip before placing It on the coffee table "okay shall we get started?" I ask as she giggles "yeah we shall". I start strumming some strings and they soon become a nice beat. Half way by the end of the song Emily sang more comfortably "without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm, without you I'm just a sad song" (yeah that's sad song by we the kings) I finished as well and we looked down at our feet "that's amazing" she whispers as she makes eye contact with me "your an amazing singer" I whispered back as her cheeks grew a pink tint. We stared at each other eyes as we soon found our selfs leaning in to each other. We were a inch away as our noses touched. We both closed the gap as our lips moved in sync. We got pretty heated as I soon found myself on top of her in a full out make out session.
Emily's P.O.V
Calum and my lips move in sync as his hands find their way to my waist. I gasp as he pushes my hips to straddle me. I stop him seeing as were on the couch "take me to the bedroom" I groan as he nods and starts to leave wet kisses on my jawline. We make it to the bedroom as we never broke the kiss. He lays me flat as we were now in the same position as before. I tugged at the hem of his shirt as I slipped his shirt off with his help. His hands went up my shirt making me eager. I pulled my shirt off as Calum traced my stomach sending shivers up my spine. Calum pulled his jeans off as did I. We stared at each other before attaching our lips again.
I woke up the next morning from the sunlight coming through the curtains. I look down and see my naked body. I turn over and see Calum next to me naked. "Calum" I say as he opens his eyes "oh shit" he says before his eyes widen