"Mommy?!"

Alissas P.O.V

"You sure you don't wanna come with us babe?" Ashton asked grabbing my fingertips lightly "yeah sorry I'm just feeling a little sick to my stomach that's all" I nodded rubbing my bigger bump in circles "okay I'll text you when we're on our way back" he kissed my forehead caressing my cheek soothingly before grabbing his keys heading out the door with the rest of the gang. Everyone is going out to eat in celebration of how well the Jet Black Heart music video turned out. Me, I wish I could've gone but these pregnancy cramps are crazy. Laying on my bed I pulled up YouTube on my laptop catching up on all the latest videos, tweeted some fans, I even did a couple snapchats while time passed and boredom took over. It was almost as if they couldn't get back sooner. A pang in my stomach and lower back forced my laptop onto the ground. I groaned loudly arching my back upward in pain. I rubbed my hand down from my back to bum pressing lightly to relive some tension. I removed my hand to see blood on my palm. Panic took over as I flung myself up out of the bed running downstairs to where I had left my phone. Running down the hall I sprinted down the stairs until a sharp needle like object penetrated my foot making me lose my balance and fall down the stairs. Crack.

Ashelyns P.O.V

"Mommy?!" I called after hearing a loud bang from a few feet away from my door. Jumping out of my twin sized bed my eyes followed to the end of the stairs to where my mother lay on her stomach. Tears filled my eyes as I yelled "mommy are you okay?!" I ran down the stairs. Closer I got. I saw blood. In a panic I ran to my moms phone dialing 9-1-1.

"911 what's your emergency?"
"My mom is pregnant and fell down the stairs and she won't move" I cry into the phone kneeling beside my unconscious mother
"Okay honey what's the address" "I -I don't know"
"How old are you?"
"I'm nine" I cry cradling my knees to my chest.
"Honey I'm gonna need you to tell me the address"
I ran out of the house to the end of the street and back to tell her the house number "59 walnut street" I breathed holding onto my moms hand squeezing tightly.
"Okay we're on our way" and with that it ended. I pasted back and forth until the door opened and the police came in carrying my mom away on a bed. "Ashelyn?!" A familiar voice called "daddy!" I called out. My dad came in view. He rushed to me picking me up holding me to his chest. A man came over to us telling my father what happened and how lucky he is to have me. I look around seeing everyone crying hardly. Were rushed to the hospital immediately where were all seated in a waiting room. My dad is the only one called. Him carrying me a man stops is telling him I cannot go back to see my mother. "What do you mean? It her mother for fučks sake!" My daddy yelled "mate I got her" my uncle Michael slightly smiled grabbing me from my father pulling me Into his chest "thanks mate" he patted uncle Mikey's back walking away. I drifted asleep in his arms shortly after only to be awakened by my father screaming with tears falling down his face fastly. He hit the wall while uncle Calum and uncle Luke calmed him down "what's going on Ashton?" Ashely asked rubbing his back "she's fučking dead"

Guys I need help also. Who else if so should be killed off? Alright. Love you guys❤️