My Answer

➰〰Emily's P.O.V➰〰

I left. Calum fell asleep with me In his arms. I made my decision of who I want to be with. I'm going to Harry's. I ran to his house knocking on the door. Harry answered the door shirtless and in his underwear with his hair messed up. "Oh hey" he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck "hey we need to talk" he stepped aside letting me sit on his couch. "I need to talk to you too" he said as I nodded "ugh I think we need to break up" I said as he nodded "that's what I was gonna say... it just seems like were happier with Calum and as for me Bianca" he smiled slightly "friends?" I smiled as he smiled "friends". I hugged him before waving goodbye walking out the door. I choose Calum. I've loved him this whole time.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I ran back to the hospital into Calum's room. He wasn't there. "Hello?" I called out as a nurse came in "Calum got cleared. We stitched him up and sent him home. He recovered nicely" she smiled as I felt weights being lifted off my shoulders. Thank god. "Thank you" I smile before running out the hospital. I got a taxi since I will not be running to the house being pregnant. We reached the house. I paid before noticing Calum was home alone. Ashely texted me telling me they were going to go get food. I opened the front door going into Calum's room. I opened the door seeing shirtless Calum's back turned to me. He was unpacking. "Cal-Calum" I stutter nervously. What if he doesn't want something after all? "Emily" he smiled stepping closer. I ran to him wrapping my arms around his toned torso. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. "I didn't think you would come back here" he whispered as I furrowed my eyebrows "why?" "I thought you would've gone to Harry's" he whispered frowning slightly "Calum" his eyes locked with mine "yeah?" He questioned. "I want you" he gave me a confused look "what?" "I want you Calum. I need you. I miss you. I've always known. The night it happened I knew. I got this feeling in my stomach. I love you Calum. I know I'm crazy okay. And you probably don't fe-" Calum cupped my cheeks in his hands pulling my lips to his. This kiss wasn't rough or needy. It was passionate and gentle. We pulled away as I smiled "I love you too and" he bent down rubbing my stomach before kissing it once "this baby" I smiled pulling him up kissing him again "oh Emily" "yes Calum" "will you be my girlfriend?" He laughed before I giggled "yeah Calum. I would love to be your girlfriend"