Author's Note

It's a wrap, guys!

My heart is filled with a bittersweet feeling, because parting with the characters is not easy. You are living them every day and they somehow become a part of you, without them you feel empty.

But at the same time, my heart is overflowing with gratitude. Words can't do justice to tell you how much I am thankful to you guys for accepting this story and supporting me throughout this journey.

I was really skeptical when I was writing this sequel. Because when I wrote It's Complicated there were no expectations, however, when it came to It's Complicated 2 the expectations were really high. I don't want to let you guys down, which I really hope with all my heart that I haven't.
Expectations can be daunting, yet they work as motivation. These expectations give me the courage to again follow my heart and weave the story which I want to share with you.

I wanted to show Nathan and Abigail's life together as a couple and as a family after they have overcome the initial challenges of their relationship. My wish was to show how they would survive when real-life challenges will come their way. The idea behind this sequel was to show their normal life, with which we can relate to in some way, and how they handle the problems of their life.

From the start, I was very clear that I want to keep this story as close to reality as possible. I never wanted to add twists and turns, with negative characters and unnecessary misunderstandings and all those dramas, because I wanted to keep things real with adding the right amount of fiction in them.

So, if someone would have asked me what's the plot of this story, my answer would have been ordinary life.

I am sorry if I disappointed you, but this is how I have imagined the story.

Now, answering the questions related to bonus chapters and book 3, etc.

Well, I haven't planned anything about book 3 yet, I do have a few vague ideas but nothing as such compelling that I want to start working on them

I will be posting bonus chapters in The Knight Diaries. Because there are many chapters that I wanted to write but I couldn't make them part of the actual story as I felt it was like dragging the story. Now with the end of the story, I have the freehand to write these chapters so I am going to continue to write them whenever I can. For now, The Knight Diaries will be an Inkitt exclusive so I will be posting these chapters on Inkitt only. However, I will do post an announcement on my Wattpad profile after updating every new chapter, so if you wish to read them then do follow me to get update notifications.

Lastly, before saying goodbye, again I would like to thank each and every one of you for your love and support. Without you, this journey would have not been possible. Every comment, every like means so much to me because it shows your love. You guys have added so much positivity in my life and for that, I am eternally grateful. You all have a special place in my heart from where I will always draw strength whenever I will feel down.

Love you and stay blessed.

Sanobar.💜