Epilogue

Nathan's POV

Five years later

A smile lifts up the corner of my lips, as I adjust the cufflinks of my suit, standing in front of the mirror when a flurry of activity is heard outside the room.

A sound of smack followed by a small groan then a few moments later two pairs of arms wrap around my waist as my sons look at me with a smile that can brighten up any dull moment of my life.

Potato has turned six while Nugget is already five years old. Although they look quite similar to each other, both have different personalities, Potato is a more reserved and serious kind of kid while Nugget possesses an outspoken personality and will not hesitate to share his true opinions.

Abigail says my personality got split into two of them. Noel is just like outside Nathan while Levi turned out more to be like inside Nathan. Her words, not mine.

"What's going on? And what did I told you about hitting your brother, Potato?" I arch an eyebrow at him, after they release me from their hug, because I know he was the one who has hit.

"He didn't hit me, dad." Levi quickly jumps into his brother's defense when he sees Noel looking at the floor.

However, this won't be the first time when they both tried to cover it for each other so I am not surprised. Whenever anyone of them gets in trouble the other instantly comes to his rescue. They don't lie but try to take the blame on themselves.

"Potato." I sternly look at Noel ignoring Levi who is looking at me like he is ready to dash with his brother if I scold him.

"I am sorry, dad." He glances at me and sincerely apologizes.

"Don't be mad at him, I didn't listen to him when he asked me not to touch mom's laptop." Levi looks at me with a slight pout, "And I accidentally deleted a file from the desktop."

There is no doubt that he isn't mine. Even though years have passed but I clearly remember once I have accidentally deleted her file while going through her laptop when she had agreed to work with me.

"He didn't delete it purposely," Noel speaks and I notice how he discreetly pushes Levi behind him trying to save him from the scolding.

I can't even scold him without feeling guilty because he has done something which even I have done in the past.

"You should not look into other people's stuff, it is not a good thing." I try to sound firm but internally I am feeling like a hypocrite because even I did the same thing years back.

"Sorry, dad," Levi says in a small voice.

"It's okay because this is the first time you have done this mistake, but you are going to go and tell mom truthfully what has happened, okay?" Kneeling in front of him, I look directly into his eyes.

"Okay." He nods his head with a smile.

"Now, c'mon both of you give me a hug." I open my arms and they both jump into my arms wrapping their arms tightly around my neck.

Kissing their heads, I release them and step back to look at them to find them wearing blue shirts matching with my suit color. Noel is wearing a button-up shirt, while Levi is in a polo t-shirt paired with khaki pants.

Leave it to Abigail to dress our boys, I don't think when they will grow up they need to worry about pictures in embarrassing outfits.

Today is mom and dad's wedding anniversary and we are about to head to the party. Earlier these parties were only attended by adults, however, since they have promoted to the position of grandparents even in the formal parties they want their grandchildren.