"What will hyung do to me?" His sexy tone gave the air such a lustful atmosphere.

"You're such a tease Park Jimin," Taehyung crawled ontop of him, sending shivers all over Jimins body.

Kissing his neck, his lips, his jawline, his adams apple, his collarbone, his hard nipples, his body, claiming him ever so often with hickeys.

"Hyung~" Jimins angel voice was a glorifying sound for Taehyung.

"Shh baby," Out of no where Taehyung attached Jimins wrist to handcuffs, up on the head board making Jimin whince and gasp.

"Hyung! W-why?" Jimin bit the inside of his mouth.

"You wanna be a bad boy? Wanna be a bad drunk boy, who doesn't listen to his hyung? Fine, but you'll have to face the consequences. Bad boys always get punishments," Taehyung smirked getting off of the smaller boy.

He grabbed two vibrators, one vibrating dildo, and a normal vibrator, and some lube.

"You don't deserve much pain since you told him to back off, but that doesn't mean I'm going easy," He lubed up the vibrating dildo in front of the staring boy.

He crept closer, opening the boys legs a little more, the fingers he used to lube up the dildo, which still had some lube on them. He used it to smoothen Jimins pink hole.

"Hm ah!" Jimin tightly shut his eyes, wiggling as Taehyung pushed the dildo inside of him, more and more as seconds went by.

"There's 4 levels, where do you wanna start first baby? Level 3 or 4?" Taehyung smirked, setting the control on Jiminies stomach.

"Huh? No-no 1 or 2?" He shook his head softly. His body already slightly shaking from the inside from just having the big dildo inside of him.

"Oh didn't I say you weren't getting it easy? Did I forget to mention that?" Taehyung gave a playful unsure face. "Fine since you're not speaking, I'll set it at 3."

Jimin didn't know if he was getting it esay or hard when Taehyung didn't choose level 4.

He saw Taehyung grab the controler that was on him and pressed a button. Faster than the speed of light, he felt great stronger vibrations coming from his insides.

"Ahh, hyung!" It was hard for Jimin to keep in his moans, he tried swallowing them but that led him into coughing. "T-too much, s-so sensitive~"

"Shut up and take it, oh I have an idea," Taehyung gave an ugly smirk, making Jimins churn. "Lets take a nap, huh? If you're a goodboy and you don't come while we're sleeping then you'll be able to come, if you come while we're, well you get the picture."

"No hyung! Ngh ah~ please no," Jimin whined, feeling tears form at the corners of his eyes.

"Shh babyboy, come on and lets rest. And no coming until I say you can." He warned the boy.

Taehyung got comfortable on the bed, telling Jimin to lay down next to him. But Jimin refused to, Taehyung let it slide as he turned off the lights and rested. He tried to rest, Jimins whines slightly kept him up, he felt Jimin later lay beside him, the vibrations of the dildo moving Jimins part of the bed.

As for Jimin, he was restless, his cock in terrible pain, having too many failed orgasms. Desperate to let his seeds out. Has it been hours? Probably.

The small boy did all his best to not come, not wanting to not come once Taehyung got up. But it's been too long and Jimin was too needy for his own good.

"Hyung~ wake u-up pleasee!" His soft whimpering whines were whispered into Taehyungs ear. Wanting to wake up the older. "Please hyung~ I, I wanna come so badly hyung~"

"Shut up, let me sleep," Taehyung growled going back to sleep making a furious Jimin.

But Jimin couldn't do anything. He had to sit through the pleasureable pain until Taehyung said those magical words, cum for me.

It was half an hour later once Taehyung woke up, he didn't wake up to any dirty tricks he thought Jimin would pull. Instead he woke up to a crying and whimpering boy, an overstimilated crying boy.

"Baby..."

"Hyung, ahh you woke up!" His voice was scratchy, it sounded painful.

"I'm sorry, um come on baby you can cum. You've been such a good boy for me, you deserve this. Cum for me" Taehyung gently said, kissing his body softly.

Those were the words Jimin was waiting for before letting it rip. Strips and strips of long thick cum came shooting out of him. Staining Taehyungs face, his tummy, his thighs, and his dick.

"Fuck, c-can you turn it off?!"

"Uh huh yes baby." He listened to the younger, turning off the deadly sex toy that completly distroyed the boy.