SAKUSA'S CLINGY ?!❤

Softie shy sakusa- but only to tsumu and fluff for everyone!!!

I was thinking if i should end the book if it reaches a hundred parts- but let time tell. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗
—————
Atsumu's pov

"Should we tell the team yet omi ?" I asked him. We were on our way for an interview and omi asked me to sit in the back of the bus with him. Away from the so called "germs"

"I'll just follow your lead or whatever happens" he laid his head on my shoulder. Since we were on the back of the bus no one could see us. I carassed his head and kissed his forehead. We were both practically cuddling but i had to get my phone so i removed my hands from him. "nooo" he whined quietly and hugged me tighter. "But omi-" "you can get it later-" "arent you cold though ? I'll grab you my scarf-" "no, youre enough to keep me warm..." i smiled and hugged him again but after a couple of seconds-

"Everyone wake up! Were here!" Omi groaned and i laughed. "C'mon now omi~" he sighed grabbing his stuff.

We walked towards the building and we dropped our stuff on the room they told us to go into.

They gave us whiteboards for the interview ?

The camera's then started rolling.

"Welcome back to tokyo (gay) sports news! Today we will be having a game with MSBY black jackals!"

We all waved at the camera.

"So we asked twitter to give us questions. The questions can be based off of someone. So whoever gets the same answer as them gets a point! The prize will be a monthly supply of snacks" almost everyone's eyes sparkled.

"Okay lets start!"

We all nodded.

"First question is about Hinata-kun!" "Yosha!" Hinata screamed and we laughed "okay so- what or who got hinata-kun into volleyball" we all wrote down an answer.

"Alright! Show your answers!" We all showed our boards- everyone had the little giant written except for bokkun- "everyone gets a point except for bokuto-kun" hinata looked back at bokuto and his faced flushed because of  bokuto's answer. "Is it not tobio-kun ?"

We teased Hinata about it. "Next up is about- Atsumu-kun!" I swore omi-kun had a sparkle knowing he would get it right. I then nodded.

"Okay! What is Atsumu-kun's favorite food!" I wrote down my answer quickly while laughing. "Why are you laughing tsum tsum! You think we don't know you?" Bokuto exclaimed "yeah!" Hinata said following his senpai.

"Okay! Times up please show your boards!" Everyone had wrote onigiri. "BWHAHAHAHA! You got the wrong twin!" "Okay the only one who got it right was sakusa-kun!" "Eh?!" The team exclaimed as he was re-arranging his gloves "what ?"

"So the right answer was Fatty Tuna!" I groaned sharing a point with omi-kun.

"Okay next up is for bokuto-san" "YAY!" "The fans asked- who do you think is the prettiest person on earth?"

"You guys wont get this one!" He laughed. "Alright show your boards!" We all had written akaashi on it "Wait- how did you guys know ?" "You always scream it in the gym! You would say he's the prettiest on 4am in the morning! Four!" Meian-san screamed at bokuto "my- my calm down meian-san" oriver excalimed.

"And this is the last one for this segment! Its about sakusa-kun!" Omi nodded.

"The fans asked. If you were in a relationship- would you be clingy or not clingy" everyone wrote their answers down.

It all said "NOT CLINGY"

I didnt show my board yet to see omi-kun's answer.

"Atsumu-kun would you show us your answer-" "omi-kuns lying! Not clingy my ass!" I showed me board "why would you think he would be clingy ? He's a germaphobe" adriah-san exclaimed.

"He's very clingy with me! Don't act like you werent clingy on the bus!" Omi-omi blushed "you idiot!" He threw the marker at me. Then i realized what i said- "oh-" my face flushed too.

"SAKUSA'S CLINGY ?!" the team shouted. We were both beat red-

"So i guess Atsumu-kun won The monthly supply of snacks!" I nodded still blushing.

"Now the fans want to know more about SakuAtsu since were on live-"

"ARGHH! SO WHO WON THE BET !?" adriah san exclaimed. "What bet ?" Omi asked.

"We made a bet when you guys got into MSBY the bet was how many months would you guys get together- SO WHO WON?!" bokuto exclaimed.

"No one-"omi answered "HUH ?!" "We have been daging since highschool-" "WAIT- SO THAT MEANS I WON THE BET!" hinata exclaimed "i told you they have been daging since highschool!" They all gave hinata the money and he smiled.

"Alright- the fans asked if you guys could play the pocky game!" We were both flushed again-

They gave us a pink strawberry pocky. I put it in my mouth and teased omi by moving it up and down. He then smirked at me and i was scared-

Omi put his mouth on the other end. We got closer- and closer- and closer and then we-

-end!

You guys might hate me for ending it there but- 👁👄👁 thats life-

But double update!

Anyways thank you for reading, votong and commenting it makes my day! See yall on the next oneshot

❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗