sweet little things pt 2❤

Im so sorry i havent been posting alot. Here and on youtube. School has started and i dont have that much free time.

But thank you again for 80k+ views!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖

(Btw not all are really 'that' sweet)
—————

1. Sakusa has a habit of not drying his hair. So when him and atsumu moved in together Atsumu would always dry his hair.

Sakusa would sit on the floor, and yes the floor is clean. And would rest his hair on one of atsumu's knees as atsumu dry his hair with a towel.

Some people were annoyed by it. After practice, they were sweaty so they had to take a shower. So after that out of instinct atsumu sat down and called kiyoomi down. Which he obliged to. Atsumu continues to dry kiyoomis hair.

They would get teased. Specially by adriah-san

2. Atsumu gave Sakusa a big atsumu plushie. Sakusa hugs it everytime but, after awhile he got jealous- yes, of a plushie.

When atsumu wanted hugs he saw sakusa hugging the plushie while using his phone. When he ask for hugs sakusa said no.

So he took the plushie and YEETED into the otherside of the room and hugged kiyoomi. In which he laughed at

3. When sakuatsu couldnt afford an apartment they shared one with the MSBY members.

Atsumu remembered a stupid rule when they were there. It was the time where no one knew that theh were together.

"What do we do when we break something ?" Meian asked. "Fix it before sakusa comes home!" Bokuto and Hinata answered "and what do we do if we cant fix it ?" "Blame atsumu!" "GUYS WHAT THE FUCK!" atsumu yelled across the room.

It happened alot of time but this one was the most memorable.

Atsumu was sensitive about something because he made sakusa angry. Then Bokuto and Hinata broke something. They couldnt fix it as usual and they blamed Atsumu.

"WHO THE FUCK BROKE MY HAND SANITIZER DISPENSER!?" Hinata and Bokuto pointed at Atsumu "I know you will be mad at me more when i say i didnt do it, but i really didnt this time! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry!" Atsumu balled his eyes out. Everyone was in shock. Hinata and Bokuto felt guilty. Sakusa came up to him and hugged him. "Im sorry- i know you didnt. C'mon lets go get you some rest hmm ?" Atsumu nodded. Sakusa carried atsumu and everyone was shocked.

"Since when did those two-" adriah said

(That wasnt little but ya'know ?)

4. As much as Sakusa wouldnt want to admit it he loves when Atsumu runs around with Sakusa's stuff. They chase each other until Atsumu leaps into the air and Sakusa catches him. They laugh intensely afterward.

5. Atsumu likes reading wattpad- once Sakusa looked at Atsumu's phone to see what he has been doing with his phone since Atsumu blushes alot.

When he went through Atsumu's phone there was an app open. Suprise! It was wattpad. He clicked on the recently read stories and its called "Sakuatsu Smut" he was curious so he looked. He was blushing madly after he read it. When atsumu came back home sakusa explained everything- you know what happened next😏

6. Sakusa loves duck. He adores them almost. Atsumu heared stories of Sakusa's duck multiple times. So he decided to buy one. He went home with the duck. Sakusa almost cried when he saw the duck- no scratch that- he DID cry when he saw the duck.

Sakusa loves it when he comes home to Atsumu sleeping and the duck squishes his way onto the crook of Atsumu's neck. Sakusa found it cute.

7. Sakusa brought atsumu into a lantern festival. He took a picture of atsumu while he was lifting the lantern up. He angle the camera so only atsumu was seen. It was a beautiful picture. But ofcourse Sakusa wouldnt show it yo anyone since he promised Atsumu to only show it at their wedding

(Dont worry yall you are all invited❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖)

8. Atsumu sings sakusa to sleep. Atsumu found this lullaby from an anime that he enjoyed. He started humming it everywhere then when he was alone with sakusa he realized that it made him sleepy. Sakusa always had a hard time with sleeping so it really helped

(Oml i would love u even more if you read the manga and watched that anime)

-end

Thank you soooo so so much for 80k+ viewsss I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

thank you for reading, voting, specially commenting. It makes my day to interact with you all!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖

Also new posted vid on the channel!

Happy bday to tsukki too!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖
Xoxo everybody!