before sunrise❤👌

So this is like a pt 2 (aftercare) of the last chap uwu
—————
Sakusa's pov

I woke up with tsumu by my side. I kissed him and went on my way. I took a shower first since im disgusting right now. After the great shower that i had i went on my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Got some tuna. Some panckace started cooking. I placed the food on a small wooden table and i went in our room.

"Babe wake up its time to eat" "mmmh" "i made tuna-" "im up- im *yawn* up" i chuckled. I fed him as i ate aswell. After he wanted desert.

"Do you want : chocolate , strawberry or cookies and cream" "cookies and cream please" i kissed his head and went to the kitchen to grab him some icecream.

I went back in and gave it to him. "Thank you omi" "while you eat that, imma prepare the bath. Want some bubbles ?" "Mhm" "lavender or rose ?" "Do we have the bamboo scent ?" "Uhm, yea i think so." "Bamboo it is then"

I walked to the bathroom and filled the tub with warm water and filled it with bamboo scented bubbles. I walked back in the bedroom and i saw tsumu finishing up his icecream and put the mug on the small wooden table.

He streched out his arm signaling me to carry him to the bathroom. I stripped down his clothes and put him in the bath. He starts playing with the bubbles which made me soft. I took the shower and damped his hair. I put some shampoo on my hand and started cleaning his hair. Atsumu always liked when i carasse his hair it makes him feel relaxed. I rinsed it off and i looked at atsumu and his bright smile that can make me smile anyday. We talked amd stayed there for longer than i expected.

"Do you want to wear your clothes or mine ?" Though im pretty sure he wants mine "can i have your sweater ? Please" i kissed the top of his head and went to grab my clothes. I went back dried him off and help him put on my clothes.

I carried him out of the bathroom which was nice because i love his smell when he is fresh out of the shower. I put him down on the sofa.

"Hey omi your not going to schweiden adlers right ?" "Ofcourse not" "promise me ?" "Mhm i promise" i kissed his head and cuddled with him. "I love you omi" "i love you too tsumu" he put his nose into the crook of my neck and i hugged him tighter. Then there was a knock on our door.

"Tsumu do you want me to go there by myself or do you want me to carry you do i wont leav you" "carry please" i carried him to the door and i opened it to see bokuto and hinata "what the fuck do you want ?" "Dont be mean omi" "HEY HEY HEY SAKUSA AND TSUM TSUM" "Why are you here ?" "We want to spend time with you guys!" Hinata replied "unless you showered 3 times, sanatized your shoes, change your clothes into clean clothes and sprayed yourself with a alcohol spray. You cannot enter this household. Goodbye" i slammed the door.

"Omiii why didnt you let them in ?" "They are dirty and i dont want them to ruin our time together" "aww omi- now lets go to the bedroom and watch netflix" i chuckled "okay"

We were watching the notebook on netflix and i was in comforting atsumu because the movie was sad. The movie ended and atsumu was still crying."UWAAAAH OMIIII" i hugged him and he hugged back tightly.

Then after he started to calm down. Someone knocked on the door. I carried atsumu and went to the door. "What are you guys doing here ? Again ?" "We showered twice, cleaned our shoes. Changed our clothes. So can we come in?" Bokuto stated "no-" "we also sprayed ourselves with alcohol" hinata added "no-" i was cut off by atsumu "sure". The two other members went in and took their shoes off and went to their house. "Baby, why ? You cant do anything for atleast two days. You know that " "it will be fun omi trust me".

I put atsumu down on the sofa and bokuto said we should play uno.

Bokuto

Sakusa      table     hinata

Atsumu

I was jealous of hinata and atsumu playing around with each other. I glared at hinata and he seemed to notice but tsumu was oblivious.

Bokuto was furious when the three of us were only down to 3. He had to add twenty five cause there was a card that you can make up a rule or smth (ex. Tell akaashi is ugly or draw 25, 'the uno meme') he had to draw 25 cause he said he will never tell akaashi he is ugly.

I won uno and everyone was frustrated. I smirked and then we ate and then they left.

"Hey tsumu ?" "Yea ?" Atsumu screamed from the living room because i was in the kitchen washing the dishes.

"After this we will change, were going out " "out ?" "Yea ill take you somewhere" "where you know i dont like suprises" "omiiiiiii" i chuckled to myself.

After doing the dishes i grabbed tsumu's clothes and dressed him up. After that i dressed myself too. I helped him go to our car and i started to drive.

I gave him a blindfold and he tied it around his head. I parked and opened out the roof and put the front seats down as stairs. I guided atsumu carefully ontop of the car and i took his blindfold off.

We were at a drive-in movie theater. We were all alone cause i rented it before hand. The movie that was playing was "before sunrise" it was the first movie we saw together as a couple. I saw tears pooling in his eyes. "O-omi *sniffles* UWAAAH(sobs)" he hugged me tightly. "Why are you crying ?" I chuckled "i love you so much omi" i hugged him "i love you too" we watched the movie eating popcorn that i bought when we entered and i got the blankets from the backseats and we shared it and it was a nice moment to cherish forever.

We watched, laughed,talked,cried before sunrise.

-end
owo thank you for reading, voting commenting. Please check out my channel. "Budumjin" its a haikyuu text channel please support.

Thank you again for the people who already subscribed ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖

And NANIWO550 CONGRATS ON PASSING 10K VIEWS 💖💖💖
See you on the next one-shot 💖💖💖