he smiled at him-🖤

Day two! Tier 3

Day two! Tier 3

Well heres another day of suffering !

And please dont send hate kiyoomi(or tsumu for future stories)!😭😭😭

—————
Atsumu's pov

Im going to omi-kun's school! I havent seen him in forever sooo~

"Hey mori-kun! Do you know where omi is ?" He looked back. "Oh hey atsumu! Come with me!" I smiled and followed him.

Most of the student already left the school so i think its okay that we could go on a date after.

"He's in here" he pointed at a room "thanks! Can you wait for us though ?" He nodded. "Omi-kun-" i stopped cause i saw him kissing Iizuana. I sighed and they looked at me with wide eyes. "I'll be outside omi!" I smiled at him.

I closed the door. I was about to cry but-  no... trust him. Trust him..

"Are you just gonna let that slide ?!" Komori screamed at me. "Huh ?" "He's clearly cheating on you! Why are you still-" "i trust him komori.. it might just be a misunderstanding..." "atsumu..." i smiled at him.

The door opened. "Oh omi! Ready for our date ?" "Tsumu-" "you said you like ducks right ? I found a duck pond near by and we can take a picnic there!" I smiled at him "oh hey iizuana-kun!" He looked away. "Well i'll be waiting in the car so you can grab your stuff. Okay ?" He looked down. I smiled at him.

I went to the car and fixed my stuff for our picnic. I moved my stuff from the front seat and put it onto the back. I then see komori screaming at omi. I sighed.

"C'mon omi! Were gonna be late!" He put on his mask once again and went to the passenger seat. I smiled at him.

I turned on the radio.

(That movie 👁💧👄💧👁)

I hummed to the song. He was just looking out of the window. "Are you excited omi-kun ?" He hummed.

We reached our destination. "Theres not much people here so its clean!" He stared at me with sad eyes. "Dont just look at me omi. Help me set this up!" We put the blankets down and we sat down near the ducks. It was awkward but i dealt with it. I grabbed some bread  "Do you wanna feed the ducks omi ? I got some bread for them-" "why ?" "Well i knew you like ducks so i brought-" "cut the bullshit atsumu!" I put down the bread.

"You mean when i saw you and iizuana-kun kissing ?" He was silent so i guess im right. "I knew that you were cheating on me months before omi..." he looked at me. I smiled at him.

"You asked why, right ?" He nodded "cause i trust you omi" "i cheated on you! And you knew for months.. Why didnt you break up with me ?! Why-" "look- i just said that i trust you.. i know the omi who confessed to me first is still there" i pointed at his heart. "I know the omi who kissed me first is still there" i put my finger on his chest... "i know my omi is-" he grabbed my hand and put it down "stop it.."  i smiled at him.

"I knew that our relationship was getting toxic..i knew that, but i tried my best to hold it together. Samu also noticed it. I cried almost every single day and i asked myself." I faced him

"Was i ever enough ?"

He looked at me with those eyes again. I smiled at him.

"I love you omi-kun i really do. Now i know that you don't anymore. So you can stop pretending anymore. You're free..." i stood up and grabbed my stuff and was about to leave. But he grabbed my hand. "Im sorry tsumu..." he had tears on running down on his cheeks. "Don't cry.." i wiped them off his face. "I'll try harder next time. Wait for me.. please-" "maybe" i smiled at him.

Msby years~
Sakusa's pov

I entered the gym room. I heard someone screaming already. I sighed as i entered and i saw-

"Oh! Omi-kun!" I remember my actions i did before. Regrets. Those years were cold and empty. But just now it was warm when i saw his smile. I smiled and he waved. Then he continued talking to bokuto.

After awhile after the all the members were here. We lined up and introduced ourselves.

Me and Atsumu still havent talked about... but it was nice. It was the first time i felt complete again.

After a couple of matches the day had ended. "Atsumu-" i tried to aproach him but the gym doors opened. And i see inarizaki's former captain.

"Shinsuke!" "Was i too early ?" "No, just in time!" He went over to him. "Your sweaty" he wiped the sweat of him "i brought you onigiri's from your brother" he then... kissed atsumu.

"Oh ? Who's this ?" Meian-san asked atsumu. "Oh this is Kita Shinsuke. He was our team captain in highschool when i was in second year." "You forgot the important part-" "i was getting there! He's my fiance!"

Those words sent me back to my cold and empty world. Fiance... it couldve been me but.. i was selfish and took his love for granted. Im sorry atsumu.

They all congratulated them and Atsumu was a blushing mess. He smiled at him.

It wasnt how he smiled at me. It was full of love and happiness. The one he gave to me was full of sadness and suffering. You deserve him tsumu.

Kita.. take good care of him for me. Keep that smile of his. Don't be like me...

He smiled at him...

-end
Well- my multishipper is panicking.

But anywaysss please give ships for the haikyuu oneshot book. Because im also doing the haikyuu angst week there.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! It makes my day see you all for day 3!

❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗