you have a what now?❤

So- there will be 2 posts about kiyoomi's birthday becoss i had 2 of them -3-

This is the first post

Hope yall enjoy~

And btw Atsumu does not work as a volleyball player but he helps around onigiri miya ✨
—————
No one's pov

"Hey guys! Bokuto and Hinata here!" "Hey guys!" Hinata said cheerfully, matching Bokuto's energy. "So its our bro Sakusa's birthday today! And we decided to suprise him with our gifts in the morning! We already sanitized and cleaned ourselves and right now were heading over! We have practice for internationals today, the rest of the japan team is waiting for Sakusa at the gym"

They were filming live so that everybody could see Kiyoomi's reaction.

"If your wondering how we got keys to his house- its because he actually trusts us suprisingly" Bokuto stated "and i think that was a bad fucking choice Sakusa, cause were going in to your fuckin house!" Hinata laughed as he took his phone from the stand and made their way to the apartment building.

"1436 right?" "Yeah" they unlocked the door and smelt waffles in the air "is he awake already?"

"Mama! Do you think papa will like the strawberries?" "Ofcourse he will if its made by you-" Bokuto abd Hinata were confused.

The comments were asking if they entered the wrong apartment somehow. Most of them were laughing.

"Uhm hello?" Atsumu stepped infront of Aki "who are you? How did you get into our household?" The pair was scared- "uhm- isnt this Sakusa's house?" Hinata asked "Which Sakusa- oh, do you mean Kiyoomi?" "Yes..." the two said quietly "Mama! Their from MSBY!" "I see you guys must be his teammates?" "Yes, we wanted to suprise him before training" "we were about to wake him up why dont you go with us then" "o-okay"

The unfamiliar blonde carried a tray full of waffles and had extra dishes in the sides. The small boy carried a glass of orange juice in his hands. "Can ya open the door? Our hand are kinda full" "yes, ofcourse" Bokuto said opening the door.

They watched as the blonde set the small wooden table on the bed. He grabbed the juice from the boy as he made his way up to wake up Kiyoomi.

"Papa! Wake up! Happy birthday!" Kiyoomi shuffled before getting up.

The comments on the live was confused.

"Is that Sakusa's family?!"

"He has a family?"

"I thought we stood a chance! But goddamn Kiyoomi got himself a good man with thicc thighs 🥵"

"Are we allowed to see this?!"

Likewise as the fans, Bokuto and Hinata was confused.

"Kiyoomi, happy birthday dear" Kiyoomi showed his smile to his family and kissed their foreheads "thank you" "oh by the way papa! There was an owl and an orange looking for you! I saw them in your matches before!"

Kiyoomi's eyes widened as he looked at the doorway to his suprise Bokuto and Hinata. "What are you doing here?!" The pair got scared "calm down Kiyoomi, they wanted to greet you before practice" As that happens Aki steals a dino nugget from his fathers plate.

"Are you live?" "Were gonna stop it now, sorry. Bye guys uhm- forget about this haha..." and they cut the video.

"Hajime's gonna kill me for stirring up drama" Atsumu chuckled and kissed his husband's cheeks "it was gonna happen sooner or later anyways" "papa! We made you food! Do you like it?" "Ofcourse" Kiyoomi kissed Aki's head as the smaller boy ate his nugget.