day 4🖤❤

Well come back- uhm- hi-

I want to do a Q and A cos- im bored af and- cos why not 👁👄👁

Anywaysss day fourrr

AND PLEASE DONT SEND HATE OR DEATH THREATS TO THE CHARACTERS!!!!—————3rd persons pov

—————
3rd persons pov

Atsumu was crying. There was a thunderstorm and his boyfriend couldnt come to comfort him.

Osamu was worrying for his brother. Every roar of thunder and lighting his brother cried more.

He tried talking to him. It didnt work. He tried bringing onigiri with tuna. It didnt work. He tried to open the door- it did not work- "does he need his boyfriend that bad ?" Osamu questioned himself.

He decided to call the boyfriend.

"Oi, cant you be a good boyfriend and come and comfort atsumu ?"

"Who's this ?"

'It sounded as if the guy was in the bar' osamu didnt trust the guy in the first place.

"Your boyfriends twin dipshit"

"Oh what do you need ? Make it quick"

"Can't you come over here and take care of him ? He's scared of the storm-"

"Yeah yeah, he's scared so what ?"

"Excuse me ?"

"Its his own problem and i aint gonna deal with it-"

"Youre his boyfriend! Dont you care for him ?"

He heared another voice in the room.

'Babe you ready ?'

Osamu's blood boiled.

"Youre cheating on him ?!"

"Well- atsumu's useless now. I just used him to pass my class"

"You bastard!"

"Bye"

Call ended

Osamu was frustrated. He tried calling out his brother but he didnt succeed. He then got a phone call.

"Hello ? Who's this ?"

"Oh its sakusa... i uhm just wondered how's atsumu doing...he told me he was scared of storms so i just wanted to check up on him... he wasnt answering his phone-"

"Can you come here ?"

"What ?"

"The place is clean and maybe you can comfort atsumu...im worried"