doctor au🖤❤

AU where sakuatsu are doctors along with some other characters.
-----
Sakusa's pov

I came home late from work expecting my husband to be asleep. I walked into our bedroom. Nothing. I saw light coming from his office.

"Tsum ?" "..." no answer. He was too focused on his laptop and papers. The room smelt like coffee he might have drank a couple not too long ago. I knocked. It seemed to break his trance since he looked at me.

"Omi ?" He had terrible eyebags. "Youre not sleeping yet ?" "Oh- i- im still not finished with work...sorry omi..i'll join later ?" I went in and kissed his forehead. "Take a proper rest after okay ?" "Yes- yes- im a doctor too you know ?" I chuckled. "Oyasumi.." he smiled at me "oyasumi..." i then left the room.

I cleaned myself up and then headed to bed. I was still expecting to sleep with my husband but- i fell asleep-

.....

I woke up to an alarm and a groaning husband. "Did you sleep ?" I asked "couple minutes i think..." "minutes ?! Why don't you go ask for a break ?" "I did... i just got scolded" "shouldnt they give you a break since you never failed surgery unless its really uncurable ?" "They would say that- im too good and i need to stay to help the hospital." I sighed. "I'll make us breakfast..." "thanks omi- wait what time is it ?!" "Four-" "FOUR ?! SHIT MY ORIENTATION IS ON FIVE!"

He hurridley got up and prepared himself to go to work. I made my way to through the kitchen and made us breakfast. "Are you gonna eat-" "sorry omi- but im gonna be late.." he kissed my cheek quickly and left. I sighed.

I ate breakfast- alone... huhu i miss my tsumu~~~~

Then i decided- "I'LL BRING HIM A BENTO!" i smiled to myself- but i realized that it was still early for his bento...he needs to eat regularly. I washed the dishes and made my way to our living room.

I was so bored. I barely spend time with my husband since he was transported to that hospital...i told him to go to mine but he declined... i groaned in frustration.

After a couple hours i made him his bento. I drove myself to his hospital exitedly. I put on a mask and my cap. Im also a "famous" doctor and i need to be careful.

"Excuse me..." "yes ? How can i help you ?" "Do you know where Mr.Atsumu's office is ?" "Do you have an appointment with Mr.Miya" hmm he still uses his old name in the hospital- "No. Im just bringing something to him." "He doesnt accept any visitors-" "Im Sakusa Kiyoomi. Doctor from XXXX if i cant speak to him being a visitor- i'll speak to him doctor by doctor-" "eh? Like the Sakusa Kiyoomi who they said is a Angel In Disguise ?! The one who has a clean record ?" "Yes" "uhm he's on the 7th floor to the right and you will see a door with his name on it." "Thank you"

I sighed and went away. I walked in to the elevator pulling up my mask again and pressing the button for the 7th floor. The doors open and i went to find my husband's room.

I was about to enter but then i heared screaming. I slowly went in.

"YOU CANT EVEN DO THIS TASK PROPERLY ?!" he said holding a bunch of paper "but sir- you asked me to monitor the new-comers i didnt have enough time-" the guy threw the paper at my precious little cuttie patootie- ehem atsumu- causing him to fall.

"So is this how XXXX deals with their workers ?" Atsumu looked shocked. "Who are you ?! What are you even doing here ?! Scram" i took of my mask and cap. "Sakusa Kiyoomi" he was shocked. "Oh- Mr.Sakusa- i- i didnt expect us to meet like this- lets talk in my office-" "i didnt come here for you." "O-omi-" the guy glared at my husband. "Oh- w-why are you here then- hopefully not for him-" "don't speak ill to my husband." "Husband ?!" I went to tsumu and help him off the ground. "Why are you here ?! I didn't tell you to come-" "i brought you food since you barley ate- you also need to change your name here from miya to sakusa. Were married for godsake-" tsumu was back on his feet then i called someone.

"Yahoo~ what cha need mr.omi omi~" "dont call me that tooru. Anyways- id like to report on hospital XXXX" "huh ? tsumu-chan's hospital ? Why ?" "For bad behaviour toward staffs, surgeons and-" "wait wait wait- Mr.Sakusa we can talk about this-" "whats your position ?" I asked the man "head of neurosurgeons..." "Main head of neurosugerons- can you contact the hospital's Higher ups ?" "Erm~ ooh- its The Daichi's hospital- i'll contact sawamura and tell him about it" "thanks- also can i make a doctor transfer ?" "Hm~ you want to transfer Tsumu-chan to yours ?" "Yeah..." "alright~ i already contacted both hostpitals you are good to go~ take care of tsumu-chan- IWA-CHAN! -stop calling me that! Youre also an iwaizumi now you know ?-" i smiled lightly and faced the man.

"He will take his leave today. The things in this office will be transferred to his new hospital. The daichi's might fire you so go get your stuff ready. I'll take my husband with me now". He grabbed his stuff and we went out.

"You know- you didnt have to do that..." "look-tsumu i love you okay ? I want whats best for you..." i kissed him. "Now c'mon eat your bento. Youre probably starving..."

"Thanks omi~" "youre welcome baby" i pat his head.

"Itadakisamu" then we ate...

-end
Uwah- this has been on my mind for way too long! Im glad i could finally post it!

Anyways thank you for reading , voting and commebting it maked my day see you all next time!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗

Also Nina- go fuck urslef- jk i love uuuu 💕💕💕