sayonara🖤

Day three!

Tier 3 (as always)

Tier 3 (as always)

I wanted to do another q and a but i know yall don't have questions huhuhu 👁💧👄💧👁

(And please dont send hate to the characters huhu)

And btw im just re-using one chapter from my non-fanfic books cos- i liked that chapter but it only got 13 views 👁💧👄💧👁

TW: suicide, self harm, death and gore

———–—
3rd person's pov

Sakusa hasnt visited Atsumu in awhile. 'Hm... should i get him chocolates ?' ' I know he likes them. ' 'Yeah i should-'

He said to himself.

He went to Tendou's work place since he trust him with clean and delicious chocolates.

"Sakusa-kun! Gonna buy chocolates for your tsumu-chan ?" Sakusa nodded. "Alright coming right up!" He sighed waiting for the chocolate.

He then got a text from atsumu. "Hey omi. Lets meet up ?" He was just gonna go there so he just shrugged and replied "i was about to go there. Maybe about 10 minutes ?" "Okay"

He got the chocolates from Tendou "hey sakusa-kun! Say hi to wakatoshi for me! Oh- aswell as tsumu!" I nodded and thanked him. Sakusa and Wakatoshi had accidentaly became roomates in the dorms. So Tendou wants to send his regards to his fiance.

Sakusa was driving his way to a nearby park since atsumu wanted to meet there. He hummed to the music from the radio and until he reached his destination. He went out of his car and went to the blonde boy he spotted.

"Hey tsumu i got you chocolates-" "please shut up i don't wanna waste my time anymore." "Oh- is there something you need to say ?" Atsumu sighed "lets break up, sakusa" "w-what ? W-why-" sakusa's eyes teared up and it was staining his white cheeks "i don't think i could continue this relationship anymore. Your mysophobia has been bothering me and- im just so tired of it-" "i- i'll take therapy- just please- please don't break up with me" the bag full of chocolates had already fallen to the ground. "Stop it sakusa. I don't- i don't love you anymore..." those words hurt like a million of knives was plunged into his heart. Atsumu was leaving but Sakusa grabbed his wrists.

"Please, i can't lose you too"

Atsumu pulled his wrists from Sakusa. "Im sorry Sakusa. But i really just fallen out of love"

Sakusa was left alone on the park. It started to rain. How ironic... he thought.

He made his way to his car. Dripping wet. For the first time he didnt care about anything. He went to the dorms dripping wet again.

"Hey you cant go in when your wet-" the man stopped his words when he looked at the poor boy. "I'll let this pass"

He opened the door to the dorm room. He went directly to his room and laid down on the bed.

~sakuatsu oneshots~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara