"senpaii!!" tsk- ❤

Hihi how cute is that pic ^^^ . Anyways im bored and i havent really posted alot latley so im tryna keep up 💜💙💚💛🧡❤ .

-------
Atsumu's pov
I was walking with omi-kun cause it was lunch time we were finding a place to eat because he doesnt like crowds or people to be exact hehe.... 😅 . I have tad bit crush on him... okay maybe a lot but lets just get thing straight, he probably doesnt like me, he is probably straight , i dont even know why he hangs out with me , sigh well guess we will never know.

While we were walking i heared someone scream my name. " ATSUMU SENPAI !" i then looked back and see three girls . " a-ano tsumu senpai " a brunette girl started the conversation " yes ?" " w-we got you this bento" three of the girls then gave me three bento. I took it and thanked them [tsk ], we talked for awhile until they left i didnt even notice omi-kun was missing , i facepalmed myself. Im so stupid where could he possibly be. I looked around the corner in the back of our school. " hey omi- " i cut myself because i saw him talking to bokuto, i couldnt hear what they were saying but then i saw bokuto say something to him and s-sakusa...h-he....b-blu-ushed... guess he likes bokuto... didnt even notice a tear slip down to my cheek

Sakusa's pov
I saw the girls coming towards us . "a-ano tsumu senpai" " yes ?" "We got you this bento" then the three of them gave him a bento THREE to be exact , your gonna kill him with that much food dumb bishes , 'they disgust me trying to push up their breast to show your cleavage - wait- cleavage ? Where cant see any, you flat ass bitches' i thought tsk . I was kinda uncomfortable in this atmosphere specially this disguting bishes flirty comments. Then bokuto suddenly grabbed me . We went in the back of the school, but first i sprayed alcohol in my hands and sleeve. "Look i saw you being uncomfortable over there" he said making me sigh . I then ranted about how those girls annoy me specially when they are to close to atsumu. "You like him huh?" "u-uhm" "i know that feeling, my boyfriend is pretty as fvck and he gets a lot of confession on my old school, he was a year behind me its his 3rd year right now before he goes to this college " "its akaashi-san ?" "Yepp" "well i know you like him alot i could tell, and i feel like he likes you too he keeps talking to us about you and every single detail he notices about you, you should confess before its too late" i blushed when i heared, then "OH HEY HEY HEY ATSUMU" i blushed more "oh hey uhm i was looking for omi-kun" "oh okay , ill get going now and sakusa remembered what i said " i blushed again "s-so uhm i guess you like him , you blushed alot hahaha" he smiled but it was fake mixed with sadness and anger. He then turned his back to me "cmon we dont wanna miss lunch" he said with sadness then he started walking away.

I quickly hugged his back. "Omi ? You dont like hugs-" "i love you" i cut him off , i hugged tighter crying. " i know you might like the girls from awhile ago a-and -" i felt him pull away from my arms, i just looked down on my feet ready to face rejection but instead, he put my chin up to face him and HE FVCKIN KISSED MEEEEE SCREEEEACH THIS MADE ME MORE HAPPIER THAN A NEW LEMON & STRAWBERRT SCENTED HAND SANITIZER. "I love you too" we chuckled as he wiped away my tears . "Boyfriends ?" He asked "Boyfriends." I replied . We then ate oir lunch and atsumu forgot the bento in the back of the school . But i gave him some of mine. We were happy we just talked and cuddled and smiled .

Little do they know bokuto was watching the whole time je was happy for the two that became a couple he felt like cupid and then he went back home to call akaashi to teach him some math

-end-

Thank you for 200 votes hihi ill try to update more 💜💙💚💛🧡❤