rando 🥫

I just had a thought its weird so i wanted to share sksk
————
No ones pov

So Sakusa,Bokuto,Kageyama and Kuroo had a blood donation for the people lacking blood. They said it will be done live but they didnt think a syringe being plunged on them was entertaining.

The staff put... buckets ? On their table infront of them. The four guys were confused.

"Okay guys lets start! First outfit! Please open the curtain"

Outfit ? The boys were confused. Then the curtain opened showing Atsumu,Akaashi,Hinata and Kenma wearing maid outfits.

Blood started to come out of the boy's nose dripping into the bucket. "Okay please close the curtain and get them ready for the second outfit!"

SECOND OUTFIT ?!

Next outfit was a cat lingerie (but didnt show much of the *ahem* private parts*ahem* ) blood dripped on their nose again. The four bottom males on the stage were all blushing madly.

"Now get them ready for the third and final outfit"

THIRD ?!?!?

The boys on stage were bow wearing the their lovers oversized jerseys or sweaters. Blood dripped madly on the boy's noses. It was like a waterfall!

"OH AND LOOK AT THAT ! ONE LITER PER PERSON THIS IS GREAT!"

All top males stood and said "WE ARE GOING HOME RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE TAKING HOME EVERY OUTFIT"

The viewers watched as the boys left with their outfits and significant other and the mc said "we got alot of blood but who knew they were kinky ?"

-end
Thanks for reading, voting and commenting see you on the vamp au oneshot ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖