Warmth❤🌻

Sakuatsu has a son in this one uwu.
So sorry again for the long wait.
—————
Atsumu's pov

We were having a Q and A sesion plus activities with the Adlers after the MSBY vs Adlers fight. After a couple of sets we won with the set score of 3-1. Hinata was talking to kageyama that he had won and kageyama kissed him and i was disgusted. Then i went to omi-kun and gave him a kiss aswell. He wiped the sweat of me and after that i thanked him and we grabbed a bottle of water.

"So how do you think Hiroto's doing ?" I asked omi "we can trust komori on this one" "mhm but when are we gonna tell the others about him though ?" "Soon maybe after this week." "Oh okay" i smiled at him and then he kissed me. I smiled more brightly this time and he had a faint smile on his face. "UWAAH SAKUSA ENGAGED THE KISS THIS TIME- AND OH HE SMILED TOO-"bokuto said loudly and has been cut off by a "bokuto-san please lower down your voice" "Oh guys by the way. This is my fiance Keiji. Tsum Tsum , Sakusa and Sho-kun know him already from highschool" "hey keiji" omi greeted "kiyoomi" akaashi said as a greeting. We all talked alot even with the Adlers. After that we went to a bus that will take us to the Q and A (plus activities). The adlers did the same.

Our destination was at a camp fire. They said we will be staying over night here with camping gears. Kiyoomi texted komori on where we are gonna stay and told him to take care of Hiroto for another night. I sighed cause i cant stop thinking about him. Komori said that he was okay so it made me less anxious. The first task they gave us was to build a tent with our partners. Everyone got to building. Sakusa first sprayed the tent with alcohol and put on gloves first. I chuckled at him knowing whats next. I gave him my hands and he sprayed it with alcohol and he was putting some gloves on me. I looked at him fondly while he was trying to put the gloves on me. I smiled at him and when he finished putting them on he looked at me and pecked my lips. We didnt notice the camera that was pointing at us. I blushed when i suddenly saw people staring. Omi just smirked and grabbed the tent bag.

We set up the tent and we put our stuff into the tent with the sleeping bags and blanket that they gave us. After we all set up our tents they lit up the campfire and we sat on our seats.

(A/n something like this but with more chairs and tents and also a bigger campfire)

Each of us were distanted well but some people.- omi , bokuto , kageyama (and other people with significant others)- went closer to their lovers.

I smiled at omi and he smiled back. They gave us small pillows and a blanket. Me and omi kun shared a blanket and i layed my head on his shoulder. Then the questions had started.

"So Bokuto-kun, who is this lovely man you brought with us today ?" One of the staff behind the camera asked. "Well this is my fiancé Akaashi Keiji. He was the setter for my volleyball highschool club and were together for 6 years now" he said and smiled at akaashi. "You two fit together quite nicely" the couple thanked the staff. "Next on is kageyama and hinata. You guys have been dating since 1st year highschool , correct ?" They nodded "so you guys have this ship name that has been going around called kagehina and your fans wanted to ask. 'When is the kagehina wedding ?' Kageyma smiled and said "maybe soon" then hinata blushed madly. Everyone chuckled around them and they also teased the cute couple. I noticed that omi put his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled. The staff seemed to notice.