sick❤❤

This is fluff not angst dont you worry💛💛💛💛
-------------------

Atsumu's pov.
Hmm , omi-kun is quite late today , did something happen ?

*ding*
Notification from omi-omi

Omi-omi💕💕: ATSUMU I THINK IM DYING
Tsum-tsum💞 : WHAT ?! DYING ?! ARE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL ?!
Omi-omi💕💕: JUST COME TO MY HOUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO
Tsum-tsum💞: ill be there in five.

What happened to him ? I thought as i ran because his house is in a nearby neighborhood. I quickly ran into his house, he is living alone for now because his parents are having a 6 months buisiness trip. "Sakusa ? Omi-kun ?! Where are you ?" Then i heard a cough coming from his room. I dashed into the room "are you okay ? What happened ? What are you feeling ?" I questioned , then i touched his forehead and it was burning hot , so my conclusion was he had a fever *phew* i thought it was something more severe .

Ill have to take care of him then cayse he probably doesnt know what to do when hes got a fever. " you just have a fever omi-kun" "im dying ?" He questioned as his eyes were filling uo with tears. So he acts childish when he is sick huh ? How cute . "No your not dying " "im gonna die arent i *sniffle*. I dont wanna die cause if i die you will be *sniffle* all alone and *sniffle* i dont want you to be alone cause *hic* i love you *hic* " to be honest i blushed a little bit. And his face is sooo cute

 And his face is sooo cute

(Images are not mine)I sighed "your not gonna die im gonna take care of you okay ?" He nods "im just gonna go grab stuff so you could feel better okay ?" "You will leave me ?" "Ill just be downstairs " he sniffled again and nodded

I sighed "your not gonna die im gonna take care of you okay ?" He nods "im just gonna go grab stuff so you could feel better okay ?" "You will leave me ?" "Ill just be downstairs " he sniffled again and nodded .

I went to the kitchen to grab a towel , a bucket of water , medicine and i also made soup. I went up stairs and i see omi-kun sitting down crying while rocking back and forth and looking at pictures of me and him through his phone. "Omi-omi, you should rest , dont use your phone" " but i thought you left me *sniffle* because im *hic* sick and you will think im annoying *sniffle* i dont want you to leave" he cried more . I hugged him and said "i wont leave okay ?" "Promise ?" He asked "promise" i chuckled.

After that i fed him the soup and asked him to drink the medicine, it was oinda hard though cause he said it tastes bad , i got him into drinking it cause i said i wouldnt cuddle with him if he didnt. It was so cute hahaha. I also put the towel on his head and then he asked me to cuddle beside him and so i did.

I went up beside him and he immidiantly snaked his arms around me . " you know that you are so handsome that i have your photos for my lockscreen and homescreen wallpaper ?" I was shocked when he told me that i blushed madly i didnt know i was his wallpapers. " oh and also you are so cute that so many girls confess to you and i got so jealous but i hid it cause you might think i am obbsesive" hes so honest i cant take it - my poor heart its to cute to handle and these compliments it could make my heart burst into happiness "really ?" I replied "mhm and also i love your cuddles cause you smell so good and it makes....me..feel..relaxed-" he cit himself off by sleeping i took my phone out and took a bunch of pictures of him. I swear to god that i will marry this man. And i also foynd myself being sleepy and so i dozed off .

Sakusa's pov
I woke up and i looked at the flock it was 5pm ! Why is tsumu here ? "Tsumu ? What are you doing here ?" He woke up and said "you dont remember ?" I shook my head "you texted me you were dying and when i came here it was just a fever " i blushed out of embarressment. " did i say anything weird ?" "No " i sighed in relief "but you did say that you dont want to die because youll miss me and that ill be alone without you and you wouldnt take the medicine so i threatened you that i wouldnt cuddle with you again so you took the medicine and drank it without hesitation and we made a promise that we wouldnt leave each other and you told me that i was so handsome that im you lockscreen and homescreen wallpaper, and you told me i was too cute that girls always confess to me and that you get jealous but just try to hide it and you said that you love my cuddles cause i smell good and it makes you feel relaxed then you fell asleep and you are pretty childish when yoyr sick it was so cute " i then buried my head under a pillow. So embarassing my whole face was so red i swear smoke came out of my ears.

He then took the pillow and kissed me i blushed more and when we pulled back he said "i dont mind it at all you looked so cute" then he showed me pictures of me when i was sleeping i tried to grab it but he pinned me to the bed, "okay fine i give up-" he then kissed me again at first i was shocked but then i closed my eyes and kissed back i also snaked my arm through his neck to deepen the kiss we then pulled away for some air and he then sat up so i was on top of his chest and he kissed me again i snaked my hand through his neck once again. We pulled back again and i said "i love you tsumu , thank you for taking care of me " i said while i buried my head into his neck and he replied with "anything for you baby, i love you too" he then buried is head into my hair and we just stayed there talk about random stuff , he also teased me because i was childish when im sick, and we made out a couple time it was just a perfect night we watched movies afterwards. I swear to god that i will marry this man right here. This perfect night right here started because i was sick.

-end-

Thank you for passing over 1k views ily guys 💛💛💛